Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Crysis releasing in Xbox 360 as well as Sony PS3

Video Games

Old 14-07-2011

Crysis releasing in Xbox 360 as well as Sony PS3

Hello everyone I have started this thread to just inform you all that crysis is releasing in the console as well. So that?s why I thought of sharing this information with you all as well. Hence I have started this thread to inform you all about the same. so do look at the same. Since nobody here have got started with the thread and hence I am sharing this information with you all on this. so do look out some of the videos of the game in the youtube and then do post in the comments that what do you all think about it. so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the appropriate information from you all. So do reply accordingly over here.

Old 14-07-2011

Re: Crysis releasing in Xbox 360 as well as Sony PS3

Yes with the release of the crysis 2 on the consoles I think it is high time for the developers to think of the predecessor?s releasing in the console as well. So that?s what I think here. So I really welcome this idea of welcoming this. So that?s what I think over here and hence I think many of the users will also start looking at that as well. So overall a nice concept thought by the developers let?s hope that it stays up to the expectations of its previous versions as well. So this is what I have to say here. Hope everybody will agree with me over here.
Old 14-07-2011

Well what I am saying is that the consoles will be a type of burden for all the gamers that?s what I feel over here. well I think the console gaming does affects the quality of playing and hence a standard game like crysis is also following the same suit. That?s what the biggest disappointment is, so that?s what I am saying here. However many of them over here, I am sure that will not agree with me over here. so that?s what I want to say over here.
Old 14-07-2011

What I think is much is much similar to the one that you are saying. So that?s what I am saying here. consoles cannot handle a game like crysis. So what I think is that the video quality of the particular game will be much poor. So that?s what I think over here. Anyways that?s my personal opinion over here and I am sure all the gamers around the world will think about the same as well. I think these games will not work with the consoles and the overall concept would be a big flop that?s what I think. So I am sure this will be nothing to do with it.
Old 14-07-2011

Well I have some small question in my mind and that is if this game is confirmed for Ps3? Anyone any idea about it? Can you all please tell me about it? so that?s what I want to ask over here. So please do suggest me some ideas on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all regarding this.
Old 15-07-2011

Yes it has been confirmed about it. I think that?s what the perfect suggestion for you. so do watch out for the same and let me know how did you find the quality of the game. This is what I want to say over here. so that?s what I want to say over here. do watch out for the same and let me know about the response. So that?s what I am saying here. Anyways thanks a lot everyone for all the suggestions.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,