Thread: Why people are hating Call of Duty?

Why people are hating Call of Duty?

Well I have come to know that this particular game Call of Duty has been hated by the people. You will not be a true gamer if you are not supposed to play the same causally. I am always saying that this particular game is quite easy to play. According to me the people who are hardcore gamer would definitely dislike this particular game. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true or false.

Re: Why people are hating Call of Duty?

The people are getting new version of the COD after each and every year and there very less changes to be done into the game. I have seen that the small children are playing this particular game. it is not a greatest game for ever however you can enjoy to play this particular game. no one would force to play the game if you are not interested to play the same. If you are not liking than you should not play the game at all.

Well I totally agree with you that it would not be a best game but you are going to have lots of fun while playing this particular game. I also like to play BFBC2 and I don’t play any games as a team. In the scene of the COD you are going to do thing according to you without having any team. So that is the only reason why I like this particular game but I don’t love it all. I have spend some of the great time with this particular game.

The CoD is seems to be popular into the game and you are going to have great thing with COD. I have notice some of the people who are emulate the COD because it is successful and so it seems to be putting negative. So I you have understood the thing that People are hating the game because it is quite successful and popular. Also the community of the game is seems to be quite bad.

According to me there would be lots of the reason call of duty should be dropped. But it is not going to happen because there are number of people into the game who are still playing this particular game. why they are playing because they are thinking that they have become a shooting god. If all the friends of might buying the game then I think I am going to purchase the same otherwise I don’t have any serious reason to get the game.

Why this particular game is selling because people used to play the same and enjoy it very well. I am having lots of friends who love to play this particular game. there are community where people are hating the CoD and there is an increment into the number of people who are hating CoD. They are hating the game because it is popular. It is the only reason why it is happening and it is already mentioned over here by the other user.