Thread: When would be the Japanese PSN Store would be up?

When would be the Japanese PSN Store would be up?

From past couple of day I have found that the PSN store was down and I was unable to access the same on the system of mine. I don’t know when the Japanese PSN store is going to up. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Also do you have any specific solution to fix the matter then mention thing over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: When would be the Japanese PSN Store would be up?

Well I am also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have checking PSN from past couple of days and I have found that it is not working at all for me. Well they are saying that there would be free games which are Trash Panic and The Last Guy. It might be possible that the servers of the SPN might be down so they need to be up and I am not wrong the backend team would be already working on the same.

I am hoping that the thing which I am going to mentioned over here would be useful to you. I am having an account which is Singapore based and the store is seems to be up from the last couple of weeks. I am suspecting that there are some of the PSN stores from the asia are being separated and that is the reason many people are getting the issues which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

Well I have read some where there is a thing which is associated with the Japanese government. The government has asked to Sony to s provide some sort of proof which would ensure that the PSN store would be quite unhackable. At least they are looking to have what they have done to fix the matter from the Sony side also they are looking to see how they are treating the customers which they are having.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here and i am unable to figure out how Sony would prove their self that the PSN is unhackable or it is difficult to do the same. If there is no troubleshooting action has been taken from the Sony then I am sure that the PSN is going to be hacked by the next time again and again. So there is bit difficult for Sony to prove them they are unhackable so far.

The Uncharted beta is available you can have the same for the gaming console of yours. So I recommend that you should download the same from the PSN and install on the gaming console of yours. once you have done the same you should play the game and share the experience of yours so that you will be able to get the great feature into the game. so try the same and let me know about.