Thread: How to get easy platinum trophies in the game?

How to get easy platinum trophies in the game?

Recently I have come to know about the term Easy Platinum Trophies. What do you mean by this particular term? Also I wanted to know how can I achieve the same? Let me know if you have get the same and share the experience of yours how do you have managed to get the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get easy platinum trophies in the game?

As far as I know there are specific kind of the platinum trophies which are based upon the hourly bases. You can also have the current ratings of the game by using the same. If you are unable to find anything like rating than it would be indicated as N/A. there are two kind of trophies are available it means it would be online trophies or offline trophies. Same as above there is no indication then it would be marked as N/A.

If you are wanted to get trophies easily into the game then I recommend that you should simply get the Terminator Salvation. Well it seems to be really simple and you can get the one platinum each and every single day. If you are wanted to get the more platinum trophies then you should simply get the Dante's Inferno. So you should get any of the above mentioned games you are going to have great trophies with really less interval of the time.

I well to get the trophies into the game you need to play the game for the couple of level seriously. Once you have done the same you are going to get the trophies quite easily into the game. well if you wanted to get the thing working into the game then you have play the game flawlessly otherwise you will not be able to get the trophies at all into the game. it is the only solution to get more and more trophies into the game.

There are some trophies in the game which seems to be quite difficult to achieve into the game. to achieve those trophies you have to play game by putting really hard efforts otherwise you will not be able to get the same. You can also have the game like Fallout 3. I have found that after playing this particular game you are going to get the trophies quite easily. So you should get this particular game.

I would like to go with the Burnout Paradise. I have played the same and it took around 8 to 12 hrs to get the trophy into the game. well you have to see that you are going to have the Burnout License rather than that of the Elite license. Make sure that you are using cars and you have to completd the some handful challenges to get the same. So you should get the same and I am hoping that you will be able to get the trophies in the game.