Thread: New chat feature for the PS3 3.66

New chat feature for the PS3 3.66

Recently I have come to know about an interesting feature which going to be introduced into the PS3 3.66. well I have found that we are supposed to have Video chat or video conference in this particular device. Also I have observed that it is looking totally different icon. Let me know if you have noticed the above mentioned thing anywhere. Share the experience of yours over here in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: New chat feature for the PS3 3.66

Yes I have used the this particular feature which you have mentioned over here. I let you know that I have observed when the chatting with the person you are going to see the photo on the screen. Also you have to see that it is showing the entire page but it is not showing the entire section on the screen. I have noticed this particular thing very first time and I think I need to do firmware upgrade of the device of mine which is I am using currently.

Well if you are looking to have the cross game chat that it would take some more time to implement. If you really wanted to have the same then you might need to do something tweaking in the game so that you can get the same. If you are unable to get the same then you have to wait for the firmware update which would give this particular functionally which you are looking for over here on the PS3 of yours.

According to cross game chat is quite valuable and I think it would be an important part to have the same. I think you know that this particular feature is an alternative for the voice chatting when people are playing different kind of the games on their gaming consoles. So I think the developer of the PS3 should know the important of the cross game chat and they should take possible action so that we can have the same.

Well I agree with the important of the Cross game chat but I think I would be annoyed if cross chat is used at time of playing multiplayer match. Some people are using Mic while playing the game and they would make people disturbed while playing the game because they cannot concentrate while playing due to voice chat. However according to me there would be mixed response of the people as far as Voice chat is concerned for PS3.

Personally I am also big fan of this particular feature Voice Chat and I would like to have the same for me. I am expecting that this particular feature would be available after the releasing of the PS Vita. I have found that the PS vita is going to be release E3. I cross game chat is supposed on PS Vita then I am sure about the thing that PS3 also going to have support for the Voice Chat. I am hoping that Sony would make available this particular feature as early as possible.