Thread: The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff available in pre order for $13.25

The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff available in pre order for $13.25

Guys I don’t know if anyone here have done the pre ordering of the game. Well I have just started this thread to inform you all guys that I have got started with the pre ordering and I have made it from amazon. Just to inform you all guys that the pre order of the game is available for $13.25 and I got it from amazon. Now I don’t know what will be the sale price. So that’s why I ended up giving a pre order over here. I hope this thread does prove to be beneficial for lots of guys over here. so that’s what I think here. Anyways if anyone wants to say anything over here then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the appropriate reply from you all. so do reply accordingly.

Re: The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff available in pre order for $13.25

That’s a great news that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to inform us about the same. Well with the information that you have given here. What I want to say is that I will do the pre ordering right away and that is a better option I feel after reading your post. So thanks a ton for the solutions that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same over here. so thanks a lot guys for that.

One more good offer guys see whoever is having kindle they may end up getting some discounts for the game. So if you have and kindle and are looking for the discounts then there is no other place that you should check out. Probably Amazon is the best place to order from. I don’t think any of the online stores are giving you in such a low rate. So that’s what I feel over here. Even I have given my order and I am waiting for the necessary collection from them. Anyways thanks a lot for starting the thread over here. it will be quite informative for everyone over here.

Any idea how much discounts that we will be getting if I had a kindle? Well if you have an answer of my question then do post me back the response.

Well it goes up to 10%. So imagine a game that is available for $13. Will be available for you in just $4. So that’s a great idea it seems. So do look out for the same and let me know if you have this kindle. So that you will get the game in just $4. So that’s what the benefit is. So I hope you have got the appropriate information about the same and I think I have answered out all the questions of yours. Anyways if you still have any doubt then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

No thanks a lot for the useful information that you have given here. Well with the information that you have given here. now it will be an added bonus for me over here and hence what I feel is that it will benefit me a lot. Yes I do have kindle and I am feeling proud to own that stuff. so thanks a lot guys for the appropriate suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same over here.