Thread: EA Sports coming out with 2 more new games just after Sims 3 generations‏ is released

EA Sports coming out with 2 more new games just after Sims 3 generations‏ is released

Hello everyone I have started this thread to just inform you all guys that what exactly is EA sports thinking. I am not getting the ideas behind that’s what I feel over here. When the Sims 3 generations are already released and also they are coming up with the expansion pack as well as the stuff pack then what’s the need of that. I am not able to understand what’s the need of getting more 2 new games out there. It’s like I am not a big hater of this game but when we are getting this new games then what’s the need of this game. I am not getting it, can you all please explain me as if what can be the issue here.

Re: EA Sports coming out with 2 more new games just after Sims 3 generations‏ is released

I think so that was the main feature of the EA sports. Now in the E3 games convention hosted in Los Angeles they had agreed for the stuff pack and because of which I think the release date of the stuff pack was announced much earlier then what they had to be announced. So what I feel is that they should not have done that, the sims 3 pet project was going to be released this year only and now with the stuff pack they will be completing this years quota. That’s what I feel over here. so do look at the same and let me know if there is something that you would like to converse over here. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: EA Sports coming out with 2 more new games just after Sims 3 generations‏ is released

What I think was pets was already announced at the early stages and also it was going to be made available for the consoles as well. So that’s what I feel over here. Also one more thing that I would like to say is that Pets was announced because of E3. So probably that’s what I have to say over here. On this matter I hope everyone here will agree with me on the same. However I would love to hear it from everyone. What do they think about the game. So this is what I have to say over here.

Well I don’t think so EA sports are so quick as you are thinking right now. I really don’t think so because EA sports does releases the expansion pack after the 6 months of the release of the game and also the stuff pack is released after the 3 months of the expansions pack is released. So that’s what I feel over here. I really don’t think so EA people are so much fast that they tend to do like that. So that is what I want to say over here. yes there are rumors about that but stop believing in them. it is not the facts that are going around here.

See I feel is that sims 3 town life will be coming at the end of the July. That to after the two month advance notice given by the EA people on that. So that’s what I feel here. Also I don’t think so they are breaking any rules or following some odd pattern of publishing anything. See what I feel over is that with the sims 2 pets they had announced the game in the E convention and so the same thing happened with the sims 3 town life as well. I really don’t think so they are trying to do any kind of changes over here. so that’s what I feel over here.

Thanks a lot for all t he suggestions guys. Well I really did get a lot of interesting suggestions from you all on this and I am happy listening to all of them over here. so thanks a ton guys. Well some of them are agrreig on the topic while are some are not. Well that does happen as it is a debatable discussion. So lets see what happens next. What other things will we get to see over here.