Thread: Characters of Super Smash Bros Brawl

Characters of Super Smash Bros Brawl

I am discuss something interesting over here about the characters of the Super Smash Bros Brawl character. I wanted to know about the characters which you have liked into this particular game, personally I liked to have the Snake, Ness , Fox and Marth into the game. also share the experience as well as features of the experience which you are having into the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Characters of Super Smash Bros Brawl

Well I am happy with the playing of this particular game on the system of mine of mine. as far as the characters are concerned I am happy with the following one.
    • Ness
    • Lucas

I really love to play the game of mine after using the above mentioned characters by using the above mentioned game.

There are number of characters which are in the game and which I wanted to play the same on the system of mine. well there old school characters which are Captain Falcon, Sheik, and Pikachu. Also there are few more characters which are introduced into the game and they can be listed as follow.
    1. Squirtle
    2. Diddy Kong
    3. Lucario

I have played the game with the luigi by using the Wii for the long time. According to me it is the only character which seems to be quite worthy to play with the controller which I am having. Yes there is a great experience to play the game by using this particular character. There are other characters into the game but I am stick with the above mentioned character from the past couple of years and I would continue with the same.

From the beginning of the game I love to play the game with the character Pikachu. Why because it is very simple reason to have I was bi fond of the Pokémon, when this particular game has been released I was looking for the better Pickachu into the game but there was no improvement in this particular character. Also I am not using the default Pickachu at all but I am using the one which is having red hat on it.

I let you know that I am playing this particular game from past couple of years and I am really happy with the same. I really love to play the game Marth, Preach , Zss , Link which are available into the game. if the above mentioned character are not available due to some reason I would like to have Lucas or Lucario to play the game. I have also noticed that Ike is seems to be a great character though it is slow but you will be able to make the move accordingly and it is quite strong.