Thread: Why it’s not Panzer Korps instead of Panzer corps

Why it’s not Panzer Korps instead of Panzer corps

Hello guys yesterday I was searching for the downloading file of this game on Google. And then at what time I enter the panzer corps in Google text then in suggestion I saw something like Panzer korps. And then I found that this two are the same game name but in different language (I think). I am not aware of this so that’s why I am asking this question. I don’t know whether this question is appropriate or not but I don’t know about it that’s why I am asking this question. I hope someone clear my doubt.

Re: Why it’s not Panzer Korps instead of Panzer corps

If it were Afrika Corps, then I would agree with you. Currently, I don’t know, I guess it does not matter anyway. Chances are you have problems with fighting the language. Thank God there is a French word or never-ending hate spelling call at this time. In English, it would almost certainly be Tank Corps, or Body Armor. Panzer Korps Germany would. At the same time as intention as a game of the series and we are not merely limited toward the campaigns of Germany, have a preference English titles, as published approximately the world, we have selected.

That means in German. So in English you must use the word no deposit, panzer, can be used for a German tank though. Panzer, a loan can be used to shield such as Panzer Divisions and Panzer battles. Somewhere this specified word does not represent that the German tank, nevertheless is utilize during that armor. As a result Panzer Corps into German or English able to be Corps armored Tank Corps. I hope this will clear your doubt.

IIRC the term "tank" was begat with a specific end goal, which is to cheat, could be German code breakers in WW1 from picking up the certain nature of what the Brits were making. So Panzer isn't quite level with to "tank" in English but rather defensive player or something in those lines. So quite its immaculately mishap that tanks got the name "tank". Great thing the English code word inventors didn't utilize something like daffodil to delude the Germans!

Panzer tank is not half armor. Language is one thing that does not translate it straight, which is how the Germans say things like "tank car" what Americans would do an armored vehicle, we mean the armor of a knight, however not want to hear regarding the Germans refer to the same as panzer. I consider the right word for English is Tank German tank, which means a container for liquids. It is possible that native Germans who are the best I am able to illuminate.