Thread: Will Panzer Corps support modding?

Will Panzer Corps support modding?

Will Panzer Corps maintain modding? Can it maintain Sound, textures, etc mode within game? I'm eager the sound characteristic will be comparable to Battlefield Academy, through a simple swap of a .wav file. What you guys think about it? Does anyone have any idea about it? I made many internet searches but still I did not get any information regarding to this topic. So that’s why I am asking my question here. Please share your views.

Re: Will Panzer Corps support modding?

Hello according to my knowledge online multiplayer still maintain mods, however this is limited to equipment files at this time. Assets for example unit images and sound have to be downloaded through all players independently. You will get all these mod on the official site of this game. Or you have to contact to the game developers and have to ask them about it. I hope this will help you. This game is really awesome just enjoy it.

Hello thank you for your reply. I wanted to ask about modding. Say I wanted to make a new car for example, German Schwimmwagen. I looked through the files of the game; "models" are not actually 3D models, right? They are fair .Png images. Of course, we could make our own using Photoshop or GIMP or whatever, but I can do what they did the boys in the use of PC equipment for this? In addition, suggestions or tips on how to make our own?

All vehicles are 2D images that we borrowed from the actual 3D models. This builds the 3D model, texture is that they do in their desired pose, the angle of the scene camera, and the beam ant take a picture of your model. Therefore a modern approach to create a classic look and this is the reason why the units are as detailed as build more than 400 3D models. This is the information I am having. If you still want to know then contact with the game developer.

Is there anything specific within the dimensions we need for each photo? I know that each model has four photos - two left and two on the right face, and every other one is large (for zoom view) and one is small (for zoom view). We have to put them all together in one picture together - What sizes of each individual to be? Simply a quarter of all image 296 x 296 or smaller are smaller? Do you have any idea about it?

Small are used when switching between mode air / ground (if both air and ground unit present in the same hex). According to the icon is displayed, his fourth of 148x148 focuses on a hexagon. I wanted to make the movement points, arrows and a little smaller truck. I managed to change the PNG to make a smaller circle with paint shop but somehow when you use a thick white square with a small circle shown. I do not know how to do this sort of thing.