Thread: What are the system requirements for Panzer Corps pc game?

What are the system requirements for Panzer Corps pc game?

I´ve a netbook in the company of 2GB RAM, 1366x768 screen resolution, CPU AMD Athlon II Neo K145 1, 8 GHz and Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. Is this sufficient to play Panzer Corps? I try to find about this on a official site of this game but still I am not able to get any information regarding to this. So if anyone knows about it then please shares it with me. Actually I am not that much familiar with the hardware part of my system so this much information I am having hope this is sufficient.

Re: What are the system requirements for Panzer Corps pc game?

The plan is to have the game working on top of a wide range of hardware, including netbooks and low-end PCs. nevertheless, the game necessitate Windows XP or afterward. Older systems are not companionable. Windows 7 64-bit is the standard, right? Please optimize the game in favor of that. So I think your system is sufficient to run this game. If you still have any query then you can ask it over here. I will try to solve your issue. And as soon as I get any additional information I will share with you.

I tried to find about this system requirements on internet but I did not found any minimum or recommended system requirements for this game. Still I didn’t download this game so I did not know much more about it. But in my understanding, any game through Fir axis necessitate more processing power in favor of their turn based games, than Blizzard would necessitate for their RTS. I hope this will help you thank you.

Hello guys thank you for your response on my query. So I will consider that this game will run on my system as per you guys are saying. Let’s see today I am going to download this game on my netbook. Then I will play this game for 2 hrs after that I will let you know how it is performing on my system. In this time period if anyone get some additional information then please share it with me. So it will helpful for me and others who all are going to search for it.

Hello I found some information about it. To enjoy this game you have to configure your system as per following system configuration.
    1. Windows XP/VISTA/ windows 7.
    2. Pentium 4 or equivalent.
    3. 1 GB RAM for windows XP and 2GB ram for VISTA and windows 7.
    4. 500 MB hard disk space is requiring.
    5. Screen resolution is minimum 600 pixels high and 1024 wide.
    6. You need internet connection to play multiplayer mode.