Thread: Do you think Panzer corps is better than Panzer General Forever

Do you think Panzer corps is better than Panzer General Forever

I be acquainted with, the enthusiasm is building in favor of the PC version. Panzer General I on no account recognize forever in anticipation of a few days reading about panzer corps forums on some other site. That is an appealing superior package, especially for the price. I be acquainted with PGF has no sophisticated editor; however text files are editable, etc. but am going to necessitate a little convincing on top of spending $40 for the latest game. In particular, because I was never a fan of PG. I liked it, but seemed more like solving a puzzle that the tactics to win in previous games.

Re: Do you think Panzer corps is better than Panzer General Forever

I would suggest you to try multiplayer. That's where most games are in full swing. But even human opponents AI seem to follow the MO of packages around objectives and extending until the time expires, the rest of the map goes largely unused. Not that fit the way they work real operational tactics! What we need is some other goals, such as the location of key bridge or maybe a crossroads, how about a map edge to leave the units off? Something for the rest of the map.

I'll buy the mine to the editor and the multiplayer to be honest. The creation of things to measure and play friendly matches against opponents is what will make this great game for me. Each game on the rampage these days has people who necessitate "convincing" as a result I guess check out YouTube videos at what time it releases to see how it looks to you. If I had the time and obligation of MP, I would be playing additional games. So this would be SP. That "looks" nice. If he plays well, such as suggestions SeaMoney cases are aged faster. If you can establish several goals with the editor, may be promising.

For me there is no going back toward play PG / PGF subsequent to spending the last few months amid PZC. Graphics and effects are much better, the balance of the unit feels just right, the user interface is much friendlier, there is a perfect and complete multiplayer mode, there is a map fledged WYSIWYG editor setting etc. In addition, you obtain a brand fresh campaign in favor of the game (26 scens). This is a lot of new content.

I'm not making a request for a legal advisor's shutting comments an effortless "yes" or "no". Does the AI will almost always manufacture units and pack them around the target hexes? Yes (check or round) or No (show please). Notwithstanding yes soldier, I'm looking forward to the H vs. H situations, I'm acquiring the event, but I could want to see the AI submit to a consistent front anyhow semi-) like IRL, and respond to the players activities. And then while you're at it, I'd similar to a green, great breasted, shrewd, blue eyed, stunner blonde as well.

I run over to the homepage as Rudankort proposed. It does look sweet. I unequivocally trust there exists a human rival as frail as I. Sold! In my interaction the AI makes an exceptional showing of hindering the goes at to goals. It moreover makes a truly exceptional showing of counter striking in situations I slightest look for. At length, yet, assuming that one is shutting on a destination it ought to be anticipated the AI could think compels. Now and then it does this well than at alternate times.

In the original PG1 and PG2 usually ends with all the best race of units with 5 stars. Remembrance Day landings stomping a tiger of 5 stars (Tiger II?) Tank. Within user mods and campaigning in current years a number of PG2 this was fixed as a result that while it was in standard actually pleasant equipment available was disproportionately expensive (with reason). This could have extremely bad things, but only a small group or having to settle for a more dominant force has enough units. The latter is a much better "realistic" in my humble opinion the result.