Thread: No video trailer of The Sims 3: Town Life ?

No video trailer of The Sims 3: Town Life ?

I am not able to see any kind of video trailer for the game. Have EA people gone so lazy that they will not be releasing this video trailer of the game. So that’s what I am saying here. When the game is coming up within 3 months then why is that I am not able to see it in any of the videos section. I think EA sports people must think over this issue and hence they should soonly be releasing the video trailer of the game. So please do reply on the same and let me know about the same. Please do sort out the answers for me, I am waiting for the reply from you all.

Re: No video trailer of The Sims 3: Town Life ?

Well it’s the stuff pack that is coming up and hence what I want to say is that EA sports people release the trailers for the expansion pack only and not the stuff packs it seems. So that’s the one reason why they have not released the video for the same. Anyways that’s my opinion on the subject that you have made here. However many of the opinions will quite differ from that of mine. Anyways it would be very much interesting to hear it from you all as well.

No what I am saying is that with the High End Loft Stuff and also with the Fast Lane Stuff. They have released the trailers. That’s what I am asking here. Even with the Outdoor Living Stuff they have released the trailer then why they are not releasing it here then? C’mon answer me out here. I need an answer for that. So do reply ok I am waiting for the response I am reply here.

I think the developers will surely be making a video of the game but not now I think its probably the week before the game is going to be released. So do not worry about the same. EA people will surely be coming with some of the trailer videos that’s what I feel here. So let’s wait and watch for the same. Anyways you keep tuned on to you tube to check out some of the interesting aspects from there. So do as what I have said here and let me know if some updates comes out. Do let me know ok. I am waiting.

I think the video of the SP are made quite close to the release date that’s what I feel over here and hence be patient and check out for the same. Well I have come across many people who are claiming that the videos for the SP are not being released only. So that’s quite false. This is what I have to say here. Anyways I have made a check about the same but I did not come across anything. So that’s what I am saying here. However it would be a interesting thing to watch out for I feel.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that. I was really not knowing about it. Hence better I thought of confirming with you all. so thanks a lot guys for sharing the information over here. Appreciate that you all did helped me over here. Ok like you all even I will wait for sometime and then check out for the videos as well.