Thread: What new things have been added in Panzer Corps?

What new things have been added in Panzer Corps?

Hello everyone i have started this thread to just let everybody know who has not played the game what new things have been added in the game. I am sure you all have must played the game and hence you can reply accordingly over here as if what you all felt was new in the game? So do reply to make this thread very much interesting. I am waiting for the reply guys. So cmon guys get started with your ideas and also the reasons to support your answer. Well will have a good debate over here.

Re: What new things have been added in Panzer Corps?

Well here are some of the changes that I have observed here. Well I will be focusing a lot on the transports that are there in the game. So what I want to say is that I have seen some changes in the Air defense units, especially because of the inability to ambush ground units. We also get to see lots of River boats as well as roads and train transport movement. In the truck transport I have seen that there is a lot of interferences that can be seen with the normal mode. You will see some changes when you take a route to the mountain infantry. So these are some of the changes that I have observed here and hence I gave you the necessary information on the same.

Even I would like to tell about some of the changes that I have observed here. if we see the tactical bombers then in the new game we get to see that they don’t have the ability to initiate an trap or any kind of unpredicted encounter. Now in the earlier version of the game you could have seen that when you are moving adjacent to the air unit then your air unit would have got stopped. Now in the new versions of the game it does not get stop, only when the air unit does gets crashed to the enemy’s air unit then only the game gets stopped. So that’s what I am saying here.

Even I would like to add something over here. So what I want to say is that with the changes that has been made here. What I would like to say is that with the existing changes I think the hexes campaign maps are disabled. Also in order to win a scenario it is not necessary to be related to the Victory Hexes. So here are some of the changes that has been observed here and rest all the changes are been introduced in the above posts I think. So that’s it from my side.

Well what I want to say is that with the changes that you have mentioned here. It was really nice to hear about it. Well I have not understood one thing that you have tried to explain over here. The Air defense units that are not capable of ambushing ground units. So what does that mean if any of the ground unit that attacks the defense unit it will not counter attack it? so what do you all have to say about it? Please do explain it to me. I am not able to get you there.

Well let me explain you that any mechanism that runs in to the opposite sides defense will not do anything rather than to stop, not it will not counter attack it. The thing is that it will just stop it. let it be any battleship or the FW-190A or 88mm FlaK Gun. However let me inform you that there are some exceptions in the game and they are the Mosquito and the 110. Well what they will do is that they can get in to encounter if the conditions above don’t match. That’s because the two of them are not being mentioned in the bracketed attack value. Now I think everything is sorted out.

Hey thanks for the information that you have shared here. Appreciate your efforts for the same over here. so thanks a ton for the same