Thread: People are doing cheating to get the trophies

People are doing cheating to get the trophies

I think you have figure out the thing what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have found number of gamers who are simply cheating to get the trophies into the game. there are very less number of people who are not cheating to get the trophies into the game. Let me know whether you are agree with the thing which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: People are doing cheating to get the trophies

Yes I agree with you. Well I have seen people who are cheating into the game to get the trophies into the game. according to me trophies are not thing to prove yourself into the game. I think it is a kind of a way that you are achieving something to achieve into the game. if there is cheating happening to improve the game or making game playing difficult then it would be okay for me but I am not happy if the people are cheating to get the trophies into the game.

According to me the significance of trophies is used to show yourself that how much efforts do you have put in to get the thing. In another word I can how much time do you have enjoyed to playing the game. if people are show off that they are amazing then it would be quite bad according to me. One of the friend of mine got the trophies by doing cheating without attempting to playing the game at all.

People does not worry about how you have managed to get the trophy into the game. I am having a friend who is having more trophy than that of me. They don’t worry about the thing whether it is hacked or you had put serious efforts to get the same. If you are supposed to share the trophy into the game then it would be quite wide thing to worry about. I am not having any issue with the sharing the trophy for the games. I am having problem with the people who are laying about the sharing the trophy.

Well I really agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. I am getting angry when someone is talking that he has bragged about the same. It seems to be really pathetic if the people are supposed to hack the trophies. I think it would not be a big deal to do the same. Even you can have look on the each and every trophy and it won’t earn as legit. If someone is hacking the trophies into the game then he is missing the point of the trophies.

Yes it is bothering to me but it is fact that it is going to happen. Personally I would like to enjoy the trophy system. The cheating is bad part of the video gaming and it is going to happen and we cannot avoid the same . so we have to manage with it and we have to concentrate into owe work only. I am going to get all the trophies into game with 1005 efforts and without doing a any cheating.