Thread: How does difficulty settings affect playing panzer corps

How does difficulty settings affect playing panzer corps

I did not get any answer from anyone. So what I am saying is that, when we change the settings from medium to the difficult level then how does it become so difficult to play this game. I mean which factors gets changed is it the More enemy units or the Enemy units with better stats? I mean I am not able to understand as if what can be the factor over here? Can you all please tell me about it. I am sure that you all will be able to help me explain about the same. Since you all have played this game quite a lot of number of times. So that’s why I am asking you all about it. So do answer out guys I am waiting for the reply from you all.

Re: How does difficulty settings affect playing panzer corps

Well you missed out the most important part of the game and that’s the AI. What you will get to see is a better AI. So that’s what I am saying here. Probably you will get around two levels of AI. Now you will get to see more such aggressions from them so the fight will be very much tough over there. Enemy units will also start improving from there. So more enemy units more is the chance of getting attacked, so you have to be prepared with the greater defense and hence prepared accordingly. So I hope I have answered out all the question of yours.

Ok thanks for the necessary information that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same over here. Anyways what I am saying is that with the suggestions that you have given over here. What I would like to say is that how does the AI change their levels in the difficult mode. So what different kinds of AI do we get to see over here? Guys if you have any idea about the same then do reply over here. This is a small doubt that I have in my mind. I hope that you will do answer it out for me. so please do reply over here. I am waiting.

I just saw someone motioned that there are only two levels of AI. Let me correct that information that is absolutely wrong because the AI has 3 levels and not 2 as said by the above user. Now talking about the change in the levels that has been asked above. Well let me inform you all guys that the first two levels that you get to see are been accompanied by the basic AI level. Also the higher levels that are there in the game have been using the advanced AI level. So that’s the basic difference in the game and also in the middle you will come across the Colonel that plays on intermediate. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you have got the appropriate information on the problem.

Ok again thanks for the information that you have provided. So what does that mean is that if we go to the higher levels than does that mean AI units are "overstrengthed”? Now if they are over strengthen then will they be able to overpower those who are having higher experience level as well? Consider someone with 1 star will he/she be able to overpower someone with 10 sp’s capacity? What do you all have to say here on this? Please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for your reply. So do reply over here.

Now see overall there are three levels right. One is the Sergeant, the other is Colonel and the last one is Field Marshal and in all three the situations quite vary with each other. Now in the Sergeant you will get to see 5 strength modifier that means player with higher bonus is in profit here. while in the Colonel, you can see that there is no such modifier kind of stuff over here. the Field Marshal has an interesting field setup where player gets a negative experience modifier, so what it does is that it gets the best from AI and hence you will see that AI does perform better in this situation. I am sure that you would have understood what I am trying to say over here.

Yes mostly I am able to understand. Anyways thanks a lot for all the information that you have setup here and hence appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue here. Now I am totally able to understand as if what was the problem over here. Thanks for sharing the information with me over here.