Thread: Will the System Tray icon be supported in Panzer Corps?

Will the System Tray icon be supported in Panzer Corps?

I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I want to say here is that with the system tray icon be supported in that as well. So can you all please explain me about that as well. I think the system tray icon were well supported in the games like BA and FoG but it would have been very much interesting to see the same thing in this game as well. So that’s what I want to suggest over here. so guys start responding here and let me know what do you all think about the same. lets make this an interesting piece of discussion over here.

Re: Will the System Tray icon be supported in Panzer Corps?

Currently it is not there at all. don know whether the developers are actually thinking to implement his in the game at all. this is what I had to say here. I hope you have got the necessary information.

See the latest information that I have got here is that the developers are actually planning to introduce the syetsm tray icon in the game and guess what it will be so much interesting to play the game. So lets hope that they introduce this feature as soon as possible for the game. So that’s what I feel over here and I am sure that everybody will agree with me over here for the same. so that’s what I wanted to say here.

I am not able to get you as if which kind of system tray are you talking about. I really dont think so there is any kind of that feature in the game and i dont understand the importance of the system tray in any kind of game. So what made you think about that? Can you please tell me? I am sure that there is some kind of confusion over here regarding this and hence that’s why you might not be clear with the question. So that’s what I am asking here. Please do let me know as if what kind of question are you asking here, do let me know about it.

Haven’t you heard about the tray tool that comes in the game? I was talking about that only. Well there are many websites today that actually support that feature. Many websites today have the separate tray tool and in that the system tray icon of that game is actually supported in it. so that’s talking about. I hope you all did get the information about the same over here. I hope you have understood the question and so if you have understood it then please do start responding for the same. I am waiting over here.

Ok sorry I was not knowing about that. Anyways if you are talking about that particular website implementing that feature then let me inform you that its upon the website developers whether or not they want this feature or not. So I really don’t think so its upon us to know whether we need it or not. Anyways I think the only suggestions that you have got here is that the developers are thinking on it. so think that is the best suggestion for you at this moment of time. So that’s it from my side.