Thread: Cheat codes for Panzer Corps

Cheat codes for Panzer Corps

Hello guys I need some help from you all on this one. so that’s why I have come here. can you all please give me some cheat codes for this game. So that I can get to learn something new over here. I need to learn some new cheat codes so that I get ample information on that. So that’s why i am seeking some information on that. I am sure that you all guys will help me on that. So c’mon guys I am sure you all must be master head in this game and revealing out one or two cheat codes would definitely be ok for you all it seems. So please do come out with important suggestions for me. I am here waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Cheat codes for Panzer Corps

Well I have couple of cheat codes for you try entering the code by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C command. So here are some of the lists
    1) prestige #N
    What it will do is that it will add that much number to the prestige. Note that the #N is the number that you have to enter.
    2) core #N
    It will add the number of cores that you have defined above to the total number of core slots in it.
    3) aux #N
    Now the specialty of this code is that you can increase the aux slots in the game by just adding the number over there and that’s it. The problem is solved. So that’s what I wanted to say over here.

This is an interesting topic that you have started over here. Well that’s a nice idea to counter attack your enemies in the game. So here I have some interesting cheat codes for your game and what you have to do is enter it in the command that you get while pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C. so do look out for the same and let me know if there is any difference that you have got here. Now if you want to end the current scenario in the game which you don’t like and that too with the outcome you have to just enter 'endscn #N' so these are the numbers that you have to put in place of #N and they are 0=decisive victory, 1=marginal victory, 2=loss. Right now only one code for you but believe me it is the most useful code for you in the game.

As the above user said that you have just made a good topic over here in this website and I definitely feel that you have done a good job over here for this one. so thanks for that. Well a couple of cheat codes that I would like to reveal to you that I use frequently while playing Panzer Corps. So here are some of the suggestions that I have got for you in the game if you want to disable the ZOC and that too in your units just enter ‘no zoc’ and you are done. This is the most important of them all and that is ‘uber units’, now every attack that you do to the opponents makes sure that you have killed them and that too in one shot. ‘turbo units’ now what this code does that it will make every units move at the highest speed and that is 50. So do look out for that as well. So that’s what I am saying here. please watch out for the same.

If you want to change the weather in the game then type ‘weather #N’ it will set your weather details there only. Press 0 for clear skies, 1 for overcast, 2 for raining and 3 for snowing. Even if you want to change the ground state there then also you can do that as well. So press ‘ground #N’ (#N indicates the number). Press 0 for dry, 1 for muddy and 2 for frozen. If you want to set the ammunition for your desired choice then there is one more option for you and that is too press the ‘ammo #N’. It will set the ammunition of the selected units.

Even I want to share something over here. see if you are thinking to add some air transports in the game then press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C and then enter the air #N code. So that’s what you have to do. The same is for the rail as well only difference is that enter rail instead of the air i.e. rail #N. if you want to set the strength then you can do that as well. By entering the ‘str #N’ code as well. That will do the trick for you. Now if you want your enemies to retreat then enter the ‘force retreat’ command and so any attack to the enemy will force the enemy to retreat.

Thanks a lot guys. You all are true genius and I must appreciate your efforts for that, so thanks a ton. Well I am sure that it will be of lots of use for me and especially after the suggestions that I have got here. so many cheat codes that will make my day.