Thread: Want a new theme to be created for an expansion pack instead of a stuff pack in Sims 3

Want a new theme to be created for an expansion pack instead of a stuff pack in Sims 3

Guys I am thinking of making some new changes to this game in the list. Actually I am not at all satisfied with the current game that is running over here. Especially the stuff pack which we can see in the game is not at all impressive. Well I want to give some suggestions for this kind of game. See what I want to say is that with the current game I want some new stuff for friends I want some new places like a coffee shop that will be much better for me. One more factor is the time in this game. The time does move quite fast and with the time I want to move slowly. It is must enjoyable. Also I want the ability to bring back the groups in it. means managing the groups is also one thing that we need to look out for. Here are some of the suggestions that I would like to give you all here. hope some of them will contribute over here.

Re: Want a new theme to be created for an expansion pack instead of a stuff pack in Sims 3

Hey that’s a great idea that you have shared here. Simply I loved the time factor that you had suggested over here. so thanks a lot for the good suggestion that you have given over here. The time factor should obviously be slow and hence what I want to say is that when I am spending much time for cooking, actually I take around 2 hours to cook, eat and clean up. So the idea is simply better. So thanks for giving me that suggestion. Appreciate your efforts over here. so thanks a ton for the same.

Re: Want a new theme to be created for an expansion pack instead of a stuff pack in Sims 3

Ok that’s some of the new ideas that you have given over here. I am sure that EA sports will surely take this decision of yours to make some changes in their existing game. Also one more thing that I would like to inform you all is that with the World Adventures installed in my system it does gives you the facility to make a good art museum in the game. So that’s what I wanted to inform you all accordingly on the game. So please do watch out for that and let me know if you all can make some changes in it. that’s what I want to say here.

What I would like to say is that with the new suggestions that you have described here. It is really great thing that you have described here. Now with the expansion pack that you have described here. what I want to say is that even I feel that expansion pack should have been there instead of the stuff pack. So that’s what I want to say here. So now with the two packs that has been started over here, what I want to say is that the town expansion pack are gone. This is what I feel over here. Appreciate all your efforts that you have put over here.

I have one more suggestion that I want to say it to you all. So what I want to say is that the NPC librarian should be the keeper of rare books. That’s what I feel over here. actually the thing is that my sims never use library. It is so boring there and hence what I feel is that the handling of the library should be given to the different users. That’s what I feel over here. I am not able to make up large spaces for the library. So that’s what I feel over here. do look out for that suggestions.

Thanks a lot for all the support guys appreciate your efforts that you have put in the make this thread debatable. So thanks a lot guys for that.