Thread: Console gaming does prevents piracy

Console gaming does prevents piracy

I have just started this thread to inform you all guys about the console gaming. Well the benefits of the console gaming is that the piracy is affected by it. so that’s why to just inform you all about the same. I think most of the console games does prevent it from the piracy. So that’s the problem here. Well I know there is a good amount of debate that will be discussed over here. so anything else that you all would like to specify here. then do let me know about it. I will be happy to discuss it with you all.

Re: Console gaming does prevents piracy

I really don’t think so there it is any kind of problem. Well the game named as Gears of war 3 was released in pirated version and hence what I think is that it is not the ultimate solution all of them. so that’s what I am saying here. Anyways I would like to hear more from you all as well. So that’s the main concern and hence I am saying this to you all. so my statement does contradicts with you all on this. so that’s my statement for you all. do look at the same.

We’ll see what the user is saying that it does prevent privacy by saying ‘Console gaming does prevents piracy’ it means that it will prevent piracy to some extent. So that’s what I am saying here. it does not ensures that total piracy will be banned there are some pirated stuffs that do run in consoles that’s a different thing but there are some kind of stuffs that will completely not run it and that’s what the main highlight is. So instead of playing in the system what I feel is that the game played in the console is much better.

I think so this is something rubbish that is being stated over here. I really don’t think so that can be the case here and hence tahts what I feel over here. also one thing that I would like to say here is that with the piracy rising, something should be done to curb piracy that’s what I feel over here and hence that’s my opinion o nthe subject. So I hope everybody will agree with me over here. so that’s what I want to say here.

Well piracy is not a major issue with the game and hence what I am saying is that the piracy is not a big issue here. That’s what I feel here and hence what I am saying is that with the game that has been discovered there is always a pirated version that comes up in the market and hence that’s what I am saying here. so do not worry about the issues like piracy because it is a never ending virus it will keep on coming and hence to curb the piracy, there must be some other steps taken by the government to curb it. so that’s what I am saying here.

Well what I am saying is that with the suggestions that you have given here. well I have to say only one thing and that is ifyou all are talking about the normal pc versions that are available in the market and also comparing it with the console versions, then what I think is that you need to change the way of thinking. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways I am a bit surprised with the response that you all have given here. just a simple opinion from my side.