Thread: Is it necessary to have the CD to run the stuff pack in Sims 3

Is it necessary to have the CD to run the stuff pack in Sims 3

Hello everyone I have a small doubt in my mind which I would like to ask it with you all. so my question is that I just happened to get the stuff pack for this game. So what I want to ask is that is the stuff pack cd necessary to run this stuff pack in the game. Since I do not have enough knowledge on this and hence I wanted to ask this with you all. will the latest expansion pack be enough for me on this? please do answer me out what do you all feel over here. let me know your suggestions accordingly on that and I would happy to hear it from you all.

Re: Is it necessary to have the CD to run the stuff pack in Sims 3

Well there is a simple method to follow over here and what you have to do is just follow some simple steps over here. so what I am saying is that with the stuff pack that you have just installed. After that you will have to make use of the latest version of the Sims 3 SP or EP. Now the need of the CD is only when the pets stays in. so when they are finally out there is no need to have a look at the CD as well. So I hope you have got the suggestion that I have made here and so do look at it accordingly. I hope you liked my suggestion.

Ok thanks for responding over here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same over here. Now still I have one more question on my mind regarding this. So what I want to ask is that now what if I want to play the town life? So if I went ahead and installed the town life then will I be able to play the game using generations disk? So what you have to say on this? can you please explain me something over here. I need an answer for this as well. So do reply accordingly over here.

No you will not be able to play the game unless and until you have the town life CD with you. So unless you are not having that then there is no need to play the game at all. So that’s what I am saying here. Do look at the same and let me know if all the confusions are over. See the basic thing is that you must require the series CD until some part of the game and after that you might not require it.

Now when you install the Town life stuff pack at that time you will require the CD to run it. you cannot run the game by just installing it and taking into consideration the question of generations discs then it is not at all required here. so that’s what I feel over here. please do watch out for the same and let me know if there is any questions that you want to ask over here. I will be happy to answer it for you all. so do clear out any small questions that you have in your mind.

Appreciate the efforts that you have put up over here to solve my issue. so thanks a lot for the same. well what I wanted to say over here is that I was a bit confused over here on how to play this game. So that’s why I thought of better confirming with you all on this, so thanks a lot guys for supporting me over here. hence appreciate your efforts for the same over here.