Thread: What after the items of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏ comes into store?

What after the items of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏ comes into store?

I think I wanted to talk about the con of the SP which are going to be release. Once there is a release of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff then all the gamers would going to have identical items for the purchase into the store. Yes there are number of items which are looking same as bayside washing and gym items. I think I don’t concerned about the purchasing of this particular pack. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What after the items of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏ comes into store?

I don’t know but the developer of the game are supposed to add same item due to some unknown reason. The reason might be the simmer to buy the EP as well as SP. People would buy the same from the most of the cases it should be of the lower prize so that the people can purchase the same and use the same while playing the game. There might be multiple reason to do the same but the good reason is that they wanted to do it by any mean.

Well according to me the store is seems to be quite expensive than that of the stuff pack when you are supposed to count the amount of the items which you are supposed to get for the money which you have spent. There are some of the items which are supposed to be quite expensive and it would prompt you to download EP so that you can use that particular content. Why this is happening because it seems to be clone of the previous stuff into the EP.

I think you need to go for the expansion for the bonus items into the game. The store might be prompting that you cannot download the same because you are not having the expansion pack on the system of yours. the items which are provided into the store are seems to be exclusive item which you did not require for the expansion pack. You have to get the same from the store itself you do not have any option to get the same.

I have notice many people who are not supposed to purchase the Ambitions reported and they are buying the online laundry set from the store. The Aquarium in the game seems to be working fine. Yes I agree that there are identical set of the items into the store but not entirely. Personally I don’t like to have anything like washing machines or gym equipments in the game. There should be something like flower arrangement for the table which you are using. So developers consider the points which I wanted to discuss over here.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. additionally I would like to have items like pictures and something which has never put on the wall of my house. Or it is not possible that I would like to have some great variety of the cloths which I can use. I think this particular SP is filled with the crap. I would not buy this particular pack if they are going to put the same thing. So I am hoping that the developer would not put the same thing in the game.