Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏: All about the money

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏: All about the money

Well I have come to know that The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff is going to be released. I have found that the this particular SP is seems to be useless and it is totally waste of the money. I was expecting that they are supposed to put stuff according to generation. I think the EA games should not be greedy. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏: All about the money

I don’t know why you are saying greedy? What do you think the company would work endlessly and their customer would stand smiling all the time. No you are totally wrong. Well the company need money so that they can run their company smoothly. You are saying it is greed it is not greed it is to be called as business. I have not decided to purchase this particular SP until and unless there is no review from the people of the game.

I think there is nothing associated with the Generations for this particular game. I also agree with you that the developer of the game are not greedy at all. You are declaring a big company as greedy they doing all this thing to get money only. I will not agree for the same. If you are thinking that it is useless then you should not buy the pack at all. I think it would be the good solution for you. No one can force to purchase the pack if you are not interested to get the same.

Yes its true there is money which is thing about the company is concerned. I like to say the EA is doing all this stuff for the passion only. Some people might be not agree with it but at the end of the day its their job and they need to do for them by any mean. If they won’t do this you are not going to have enough money for you. It is the basic thing which required to run the company smoothly. So you should say the thing which you have mentioned.

I can tell you number of company which are doing all these things just for passion only. In the current scenario money is the only one which is ruling the entire world. If that is the thing then the developer could have charged with the higher price and no one would prefer to buy the game and at the end of the day the developer would not have any money to spend. I also agree the developer of the game is not greedy at all.

If anyone have found certain things useless that means that particular thing is not designed for them. This particular pack is developed for the people who are looking to have more version into the game. There are people who are looking to have this particular thing. How can you say that it is not the part of the Generations. Also possible thing is that the EA might be selling out the unused content that could be the part of the Generations. It is associated with the scenario of the DLC or Expansion pack.

Each and every company are looking to have money. I think it is just a marketing skills from the EA games. The Developer should place the important element on the EP to get more money. In this particular matter you can have two solution which you can use. Either you should not buy the pack at all or you should wait for some time so that the price simply gets down for that particular product. So that you can spend very less money.