Thread: Sims 3: The town life stuff does not looks good to me

Sims 3: The town life stuff does not looks good to me

This package of new stuff looks good, do not misunderstand me. However, one thing that really bothers me. So I bought ambitions. I'm not interested in the professional game; of course, I like a lot of the stylist and everything. One of the main reasons I bought this package was for clothing. This package of new things being advertised. Low and behold the laundry facilities! I can buy generators. Much more that I wish for in this package. A lot of things for my Simmie little games. Package announced new material, now in it? Trees, houses, sandboxes and rides of spring.

Re: Sims 3: The town life stuff does not looks good to me

To be honest I did find it odd myself but there's not really a lot we can do about it. I generally try not to think about that sort of thing and think about the main features of each expansion pack rather than the smaller items it comes with (even though those smaller items are generally what build up the bulk of the game over time). I for one completely agree through you Thesims2rocks11! In actual fact I was thoughts all the extremely similar thoughts as you and was in addition somewhat annoyed and was concerning to start a thread and found you just beat me on the way to it!

One thing to add is OLS add hot tubs for those who have the last minute. Not that I care much at that time was one thing, but now is the abundance of things and if you do not care so much about new interactions, new city, and new gameplay features, instead of paying $ 180 for three sets, you can pay $ 60 for two packages of material (when it comes to you free) and get all the best elements of all modes (perhaps just in my opinion, others may disagree).

I'm confident people (myself included) would like to have more models of our favorite things to play every PE. However it does so very kind of irritating in a way. So what's next after the pets? There will be a package of material released later. Do not bother with their pets and do not care you're missing the pet store and horses, and wait for the sp and get dogs and cats at half price? Starting to look like you might as well.

What bothers me more is that when everyone praises the generations, I'm pretty sure everyone thought the games would be exclusive elements. No, all EA see when they release a new expansion pack is something you can put in a pack of accessories at the store and wait for the masses to come and buy, because it contains elements of EP at half price a real EP. I hope that EA does not pull this trick again, but is likely to be in vain.

I am more than "a little upset." And not only with the purchase of EPs only to find that is EA releasing the elements of the media packages and in-store. Has anyone else noticed that the updates that are required to install to play the new EPS include a good amount of content we've paid? And any person who installs the updates the content for free. That's what bothers me more. This is what thinks about it. So it’s totally annoying to me.

If I did not like last minute animations of the new dance club and dance the special effects could easily have gone without his version of the famous bands, provincial parties, groups and, apartments, and just been pleased through hot tubs found within Outdoor Living Stuff. Fortunately Late Night has enough content that I find useful. I can build a lot and I like variety in my game, so I'll buy more style options for my game, but EA does not seem to be a little stingy with the content at any time.