Thread: Do you think Sims 3 Generation would be relaunched with free pets?

Do you think Sims 3 Generation would be relaunched with free pets?

Hello! Friends right now I am not in well condition to get the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff and can enjoy the new pets and all in that so I am thinking is there any chance by which they would be thinking to relaunch the sims 3 generation with the same pets? I am really in a mood to enjoy the pets as I love them a lot but I have to get the Life stuff pack but I have some time for it to get, just tell me if anyone know anything about this relaunch?

Re: Do you think Sims 3 Generation would be relaunched with free pets?

Oh off course I would like to support you point because I think this would be really a good option and there are people who has been not able to buy the complete new stuff pack and then hopefully they are also waiting for such offers so and I think I am one of them you had suggested a right thing if this happen I would really love EA for this I want these pets, I would say if not all some of them can be given with the generation pack so that we can at least enjoy them a bit.

Well I doubt this EA knows that they don’t have to provide anything for free as they have lots of other customer which have already gone for the new pack and is been enjoying it and they have been working hard to give them more benefits rather thinking about the generation pack now this is a very rare case and would only happened if EA would feel that their customers have been effected or so other than that there is no chance for such thing to occur so I would simply say just forget that.

Definitely there are lots of people waiting to grab the opportunity for free pets and I don’t think if people would start getting the pets and all in this generation pack they would be bothering to go to the new stuff pack so I highly have a negative feeling that this is ever a chance to happen, EA has been providing many new features every day for the sims 3 stuff pack so I don’t think they really are planning to think about the generation until lots of people demand for that so lets keeping a hope for it and hopefully they listen to us and do it one day.

I don’t think people should be thinking about such offers ever because others are not mad to buy the stuffs pack and others would be getting the pets for free so I think EA would never do this because this isn’t a fair deal and this is not actually a cool idea though there are quite a few thing which people has to get buying and there should be some changes or some difference in the other version so I don’t think this exactions is a good thing and anyone needs to think about it.

This can be only a joke or a nice dream i think this would never be concluded by the EA games because they wont be liking anything which would be free, because they have never given anything for free and this would only happen if there would be something like the marketing thing or if they be wanting there players to play the Sims generation so they can offer as they have been offering with the Sims 3 town Life stuff.