Thread: Need help to update the plot size on the Sims 3 the town life stuff

Need help to update the plot size on the Sims 3 the town life stuff

I mentioned that the lot sizes of pre-built sites are 20x30. This is true for all places and most of the lots in the community. However, the new school is 30 X 40. I guess I needed some extra space to accommodate all children go to school! I required making in no doubt I had the most up-to-date information! Will be added to set size 30X40 World Editor? There is a 25x40, and after that goes in the direction of a 40X40. Or do you still have to utilize the 40X40 lot to the place of school?

re: Need help to update the plot size on the Sims 3 the town life stuff

I keep in mind the days that organize the size of the lot and EA is the moment we perform planning our cities. I have an awful feeling that this package of stuff is departing to be a headache to designate of people not including the right tools. Not only is capable of controlling the size of the lot, but instead of buildings. Some possibly will like the building sat through the approach others may would like to lay back. Just a thought.

Not a assortment of 30 x 40 within the World Editor - would be pleasant if EA took into account the sizes obtainable vacant lots earlier than they began to construct his own. (Like lots of the community in the evening hours, which are measured very rare). It is either that or knocking over empty houses in the 30 x 40 lots and moves around. Either way, "they" could make a little easier for us. 40x30 would save us a lot of troubles. EA makes a lot 40x30 points, however not at all had the alternative to choose those within the world, only during the Create-A-World.

I would find irresistible a package of future belongings that came up through last minute places that extra resemble the lot sizes during existing cities, for example Sunset Valley and the like would be unrealistic to have a local water well club that would fit in a suburban town. I've been trying to build something, but I'm not that big a generator to the mine or go too big or too ugly, or both. I wish it were easier to align the lots with streets. I have a lot of problems with that. If there is a secret to him, I would like someone to enlighten me.

I have troubles through that as well - it really bothers me is when I move an existing lot empty, usually one of the 30 x 40 I have swept the house out, we find that not be in the new place, but then can be put back into the old place either. That makes no sense. My advice is to save before playing in the world editor and if the trouble to return to the house without saving also does not like to be placed near the street lights.

I agree with everyone here. We need a lot 40x30/30x40. In addition, many other companies too, for the reason that at what time we move things are not always appropriately sized lots. Because life is the City I hope they think about people who want to renew his people and things are mixed. I've heard people talk about a Fit to the road, because at this point can be almost impossible to put certain lots in places because they cannot connect to the road.

Re: Need help to update the plot size on the Sims 3 the town life stuff

Hello some day before I saw some video regarding to it on YouTube. I've been complaining regarding the lack of 30X40 and 40x30 World Editor Lots as getting the chance to edit! Be the size of the lots are made to the Sims experience much better, as it would give us greater flexibility in planning our cities. This is what I am thinking g about it. I hope they will take this under consideration. And try to provide some additional functionality in next edition of this game.