Thread: What you guys expect from Sims 3 stuff pack.

What you guys expect from Sims 3 stuff pack.

What can you expect from a package of things? You like or dislike and not have to buy it. I say this for the reason that sometimes they are not satisfied by an EPS or MSF, which is so easy to overcome. I memorize within the TS2 forum where one and all had opinions and not argue, however do not complain regarding all the little tid-bits that agree through each EP / SP. Sorry for my angry outburst here, but sometimes is better left alone and subject only to wait for something new and better.

Re: What you guys expect from Sims 3 stuff pack.

Why do people complain about people complaining! Just as you have the freedom to buy the package of things or not. You also have the freedom to articulate themselves on top of this board! In my opinion, I approximate reading what people have to articulate good or bad. I consider EA does as well! If you like the message read. I consider it is interesting to note how many people do not approach essentially packages. I remember once (for the Sims 2) I had to have all the expansion pack and accomplice for the Sims! I think that people predicted to fill the similar approach to The Sims 3.

The Sims is crazy addictive and I think we are all counting the days until new packages. When you go that is not attractive people need to vent, and a portion of the community understand. As a result you have to append, in my opinion, this latest pack is well just wanted the fresh community had lots of rabbit holes. I was thoughts the other day's play Rabbit Hole Sims 3 provide me a superior perspective of what isolation must have been similar to in the United States and South Africa.

I am one those citizens who has to have the entire the EP and SP for The Sims 3, The Sims 2 I have pay money for each package that came out. Even though I am interested within the subsequently EP pets, however I pre-ordered only for the reason that I have them each and every one Called an addiction. People have other addictions, mine is the Sims. The worst part is that if someone complains, for example, burrows of rabbits, found that people who say they do not care about the rabbit holes were joined on.

I'm probably the only person who prefers Sims 3 the Sims 2. I felt no necessitate to buy everything for the Sims 2, and not for the Sims 3. I just got what I would like and that's the entire Sims 1 is almost certainly the only one who has it all for, however I was very young then. I like the open world and a set of features. Like anything, nothing is perfect. My only complaint is EA's hunger for money; however that's how any U.S. company works.

I'm actually one of those serious simmers love to have every EP and SP, the full range of TS2 and I have TS1 (but never played TS1), and have The Sims Medieval well, and I love everyone one of the EP and SP plates of EA, I'm waiting for other SP and the European Parliament in the near future, and store items also want to praise the talented creators out there, I would have gifted talent, however my talent is in concert, and I do not be concerned what other people articulate, the games are my life.

There are things I like and EPs of Sp and things that do not. Frankly I think these similar belongings in other games as well, for the reason that after that I would have thought anything would be better if the developer does not think. I really like the SP, which may even, and it will be my first SP I'm going to buy. I do not understand why everyone is so negative about something that is only supposed to give you points in the first place. I do not like the expansion of the pet. "Mainly because there is no point in me going there and say that.