Thread: Do you think Sims 3 town life is nice game

Do you think Sims 3 town life is nice game

I'm not dissing people's life, nor do I would like to be shouted, as it is the best thing since sliced bread you hate. However what I actually like to see is a pack of accessories dedicated to clothing and hair styles and nothing else. I know I had Sims 2 H & M clothes behind, but I mean the clothes look better than that. And much additional clothing used for children and children who do not contain to perform through puffy jackets / pants, etc. That would be an EP that had pre-order and pay money for it.

Re: Do you think Sims 3 town life is nice game

Hello to my knowledge if I remember appropriately, at what time EA came out through the Sims 2 H and M stuff pack, a number of fans were upset for the reason that they thought they be supposed to have used American Eagle brand or a number of other brands that are accepted adolescents. a lot of of them said that the clothes additional or less wrong. This is what I think about it. I hope this will clear your and others confusion about it.

To observe the type of clothes you would like inside any package of things, after that you possibly will will like to be more specific and maybe even upload a number of pictures of what you consider attractive, for the reason that really, the clothes and hairstyles are just a Personal taste problem. This is what tradition content is, in addition to clothing that comes through generations was not so bad. I actually liked the short formal dress.

Therefore 20, 30, 40, 50..... Until 2000, after that "futuristic" that way, kind of covers classic on the way to modern, and people are able to play at dissimilar times and obtain a assortment and not be stuck through a particular brand. (For my part, I would have been happy with H & M or American eagle, if I was playing Sims 2). I'm pretty confident the store has launched clothing / hair set in favor of several decades already.

However I refuse to pay money for their Sims points for the reason that I think they are too expensive, and a lot of people cannot have a credit card that be able to used online to purchase points as a result make a bundle of hair and clothing permit people of all ages, through or not including a credit card to obtain these items. A number of people happen to not go to the store. And a number of things do not pay money for packages.

Content is available for purchase in the store, so it is unlikely that became an SP. You may be able to get some kind of setting to push EA brand for the manufacture of clothing / SP hair, but will not focus in recent decades. It will be 'H & M, American Eagle "or its ilk. I do not want accessory pack containing only clothing. Would be a disaster. There must be a balance between the furniture and clothing. At least for me furniture is a little more than the clothes, but I like to see them.