Thread: I didn’t found anything new in Sims 3: the town life stuff

I didn’t found anything new in Sims 3: the town life stuff

Hello according to my knowledge I did not found anything new in this Sims 3 town life stuff. It’s like just another load to change the color and nothing new. Even the burrows of rabbits just change the color of one of what we already have. however if you add an object approximating a bowling machine that your Sims is able to play and you probably will build a bowling alley in the region of that probably would think about buying it. I cannot believe he had the gall to write in the package, "includes new community lots and Places.

Re: I didn’t found anything new in Sims 3: the town life stuff

Hello as per my knowledge from what others have written something like this can only add to EPs. But I'd like to do with security. The new elements are disappointing and do not even seem realistic, particularly the washer and dryer - they look like they copied The Jetsons. I guess it's even better than what comes in the company of Hels. At the moment that's ugly things. I still plan to pay money for TL though. This is what I am thinking about it.

That is not accurate. A recolor make use of the similar mesh. These are the new mesh. Is the game that is different packs you want things to turn out to be micro-expansion packs. If so expect prices to fall 25 to $ 30. Maybe EA Pack ought to have called Style. I would love to micro-expansion packs, however at a cost of $ 20. I disbelief that will not at all take place. The SP comprises fresh batches of the community. Some of them are rabbit burrows (gym, library, etc) and built in a style different from what we already have.

I cannot consider they are providing us an additional gym and still no exercise bike. That only would have been significance it. I agree with the OP, it is the same. When I said I thought the life of the people "Oh maybe a DJ booth in the past," then I saw a gym and though "oh maybe a bike at last." No, just the same old things with new textures only. Not sure if I buy this at all. If I do, is the first EP or SP for the Sims have not bought, it would be at least two copies would be sold as buy two.

If they were then there would be no problem, but I see most of them only have new textures, like the treadmill and the gym. The park is material to return to the texture. We can get that kind of stuff online for free. They give us something different and this thread would be different if there was a new exercise machine like a bicycle or anything else that we have not had before. It’s only obtainable in favor of digital download and if that is the situation, absolutely not going to pay money for it. I like a paper copy, I buy it, it's mine and I want it in my hands and on my shelf later if you want to reinstall.

I agree, I want a "copy" of my game to reinstall as long as I please. I do not like digital downloads anyway the direction things are directed towards. If EA's site is down and I get to my purchase history. Well, I stand at the top of the lot until the site re-enter with a paper copy would have it all back in record time, without "waiting for service." I also want new animations for training, or new exercise equipment. A bike or yoga and MAT / group exercise class would have been nice to have the game.

It is not just change the color. An accessory pack adds new screens from existing objects. This is a new design, new way of existing objects. I'm not going to pay money for; there are not enough things in it that interests me. Also, if it's just a digital download could be another reason not to buy. I like to buy the box in the store, open it and discover a real paper copy, a code that has to go online toward download. Not so at all.