Thread: There is nothing unique like holiday stuff pack in Sims 3 town life stuff

There is nothing unique like holiday stuff pack in Sims 3 town life stuff

That is what is really needed. It could have all the Halloween holiday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day etc. and also took vacations around the world that people do not feel left out. We necessitate Halloween costumes in addition of mistletoe, poinsettia, nutcrackers and as well they have to add outdoor deer and Christmas lights, it will also have to include Christmas trees in excess of the romantic furniture themed Vday and additional. Why not a package of latest things through things that do not comprise?

Re: There is nothing unique like holiday stuff pack in Sims 3 town life stuff

Town Life I will utilize, that make use of or are just interested within the subjects who are on vacation in the game. To me they are out of place in my Simworld. Addition of Kwanzaa and Hanukkah and Chinese New Year, etc would be better than just Christmas, but it would never happen, because although in some cultures that are against certain holidays and would not want in your game and just not buy it excuse won’t cut it for them because it is totally unfair.

I cannot imagine a holiday without my pack stations. Maybe it will announce later when the seasons are out. I hope that if they wanted to make a vacation package that would include the stations would not work otherwise. I used to find what really bothers TS2, before the season, when you are trying to "celebrate" Christmas and all its sunny outside. You must add other parties elsewhere. I do not see how this could be something offensive to add. If it offends you do not have to play or pay money for it.

My Sims do not commemorate holidays, moreover - I would believe it if given a reason to have to celebrate the holidays. From now on, I do not think a big point of having to spend your Simoleons Sims in a few decorative elements, or will sell or store somewhere. However, when Santa Claus visited The Sims 2, I put the Christmas tree and cookies in the oven a few times to see what it was. Therefore, I would consider if there was a reason. As the celebration of Halloween, if there was a chance to have a costume party or masquerade ball.

The difficulty is that you get in a great battle over what constitutes a holiday and vacations that include a. What is considered a truism that some cultures may be useless or even offensive to others? We must bear in mind that Sims is a global phenomenon, not just Western culture. It is a matter of fact one of my family in The Sims 3 will be held on 04 July in the park in his backyard. That need not be in a package of my vacation because you can do that to create a style and some of WA fireworks or the shop of The Sims 3.

I feel like holidays similar to Christmas and the Fourth of July would produce a lot of trouble. Nevertheless I would not mind a holiday made randomly thrown into an EP. I consider it would be type of cool. Maybe it possibly will be a festival of a number of sorts through a parade or something. It is not actually the accurate time of year. I hope this will be the SP out of pets. It would be wonderful finally, just in time on behalf of Christmas.

There are previously lots of holiday items obtainable intended for free download from the store. In addition, not everybody celebrates the similar holidays. If a holiday SP appears, a lot of people feel excluded by their family vacation were left out and others are upset that certain holidays are included at all. Better to have the individual packages, each storing optional holiday instead of losing a SP in it. I would buy a package holiday stuff personally Halloween things a lot especially my creepy but I agree it would be better with the seasons.