Thread: lots of new announcements by EA for Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

lots of new announcements by EA for Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

Guys this has been really amazing to see that what EA has been up to they have been announcing so many things at a same time, are everyone able to get all of them, aren’t they much quick as they should be and even I think they have lots of more features to come up with that is the reason why they are coming up with so many stuffs at the same time, what you guys think any idea about it?

Re: lots of new announcements by EA for Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

Oh yes this has been really awesome and I have found many of stuffs to and this is really enjoying a regular interface with the EA has made this game more interesting they have been constantly solving our problem and coming up with new ideas and they have really made this game so realistic that now the interest towards it has been increased much more and every day we get up with expecting something new from them and many of the days they fulfill our wish so overall it is nice that they are coming up with many stuffs.

This is really a good thing that they have been regularly interacting and they have not just left this game after developing it once like many others have been doing and well this is really important for any gaming companies I would say EA has been the best always and they know what to do perfectly and I think right now they have been coming up with lots of the idea and they don’t want to waste time and this is interesting so people just enjoy this game its full on fun.

I don’t think many things have been coming to sooner and quicker because Generations filtered and announced too late. The reasons why you cannot pretend to know. Pets are announced "soon" because I wanted to show at E3. Indeed, this announcement packet stuff is just in time. You just think differently because the schedule for the rest of the ads is off and I think I am right because many stuffs has been announced lately may be as per as the schedule and they must have planned already about their schedule and the late stuffs has been covered up now so everything is going on right.

What I think that the end was announced for generations since the middle Ages. If u think about what was announced during the week it comes out. That's exactly why I think it was announced earlier pets. Although I am not so enthusiastic about supporting him and TS2 ruined it for me, will get the result, so it's an ep and my brother probably buy it for me. This pack of accessories that have been announced first, if not for the E3 and is on time, even thought it would be released in early August instead, and there is nothing like complaining about all this it has been really awesome and a fun.

For me things have been really clear and on time I don’t find anything off time and anything going wrong it with it has been fine and according to as it has to go so I think this announcement and all quickly rocks, I do not blame EA to be honest to announce early pets, as was his main characteristic of the E3 convention, but I do agree that things just announced that fast now. I guess they want to make up for lost time between Ln and Gen, I guess. So let’s forget about everything according to this and just try to enjoy the game.

Yap they have been late in many changes and features to be upgraded so now they want to cope up with certain delays and they have been wonderful by this there is no problem with announcing everything so quick because if they want us to enjoy the game with full mode why are we stopping them may be they would stop doing all this and then we would start missing the updates or may be that they want a long time to come up with other things in future so they want us to b busy with so many thing.