Thread: Is there any new town in Sims 3 Town life stuff?

Is there any new town in Sims 3 Town life stuff?

Hey guys I have been wondering that is there any new town in this Stuff pack I really want to know this because I have been going through the net and I have found some screen shots and I think they are the new towns been involved in this pack is that true but I have been playing this game and I haven’t found that till now what should I do how will I find that can anyone please tell me? Help me out guys?

Re: Is there any new town in Sims 3 Town life stuff?

Well don’t need to panic actually, because I don’t think there has been any new town in this pack it must be just the special effect with the Sunset Valley and there haven’t been any new town and I don’t think they would be any more included now so do worry and you don’t have to do nothing top get them because as I said they don’t exist so just enjoy the game and there are so many stuffs and screenshots going on the net you would panic by looking at all of them so I think you just need to concentrate on your Sims and enjoy with them.

I think this is a right guess the screenshots you must have gone around must be of some special effect which has been included in this pack and they are really awesome they are mind blowing I have been also going throw them and I was also shocked once but later I noted that its just a night or sunset effect which has been changing things off and am happy to know that not only me there are more people who are getting attracted with this, and this means that these effects have been really framed nicely this time.

Am glad that how you were not able to detect that haven’t you used the sunset till now this is amazing I have been playing this game from long time and have been really enjoying in all the part of this games I have been never fooled by such stuffs I can pick them in a view this is because I have played this game with all the concentration and all so I think now you need to concentrate more on this rather going with some silly questions hope now you get through this game nicely.

Don’t worry when there would be a new city, or town evry one would note it down without playing it or buying it beause EA would never let you get that for free the price would straightly be increased and you would be easily knowing that whats the deal and what are you getting extra EA is much better in all this they would make all the user have lots of fun and all but not for free they would be defiantely costing for that stuffs.

I should also share what I think about this game is Sims 3 Town Life does not come with a new city, but The Sims 3 pets. Pet City TS3 is still under development and not ready to be used in the trailer, but did a good job of reusing an already existing to get an idea of what will look like, they have been using Riverview as a template. I have even saw some of the new town with the Pets trailer but they said it was remodeled Riverview so don’t worry its still time for new town to come up.

Nope there is no new town and i don't think they need to come up with any of the new town or so because they have been really enjoying and people haven't thought of getting the new town the prsent town is already so wonderful and enjoying anyways talking on the point they video you must have saw that must be of the same town but with the effects and all this is very nice the effect is so real.Have fun guys.