Thread: Reason why you are impressed with panzer corps

Reason why you are impressed with panzer corps

Hello guys I am starting this thread to know other people by which features of this game you get more impressed. Tooltips everywhere. Furthermore, the smallest of places shows a hand cursor and that means that if I click, a dialog appears saying more than just a suggestion. To me, this is meat and potatoes of an excellent feature game. Within the game of the Library, This library has the whole thing a player could want or need war. Keyboard shortcuts to reach description of the unit. Moreover, loans and I am surprised by the number of beta testers involved in this game! This game looks very polished. Please share your experience with me and others.

Re: Reason why you are impressed with panzer corps

There is a list of units and a statistics panel that is able to comprise equally shown vertically on the war map. Both at the same time also, side by side. Tooltips for each line of statistics as well. I select a unit of the mine, and then pass the cursor over any enemy unit, and the information shown for the two to compare. This allows me to graph my moves depend on the strengths and weaknesses. Tutorial Tips If I have chosen the options, dialog boxes pop up at definite times to provide information. This information is well done, and not just plenty of space to take the words.

Select my unit and Ctrl + right click on the enemy in an adjacent square, and a good dialogue attack me detailed comparison projected statistics for the attack. It’s like Invaluable. I have only to learn more about the information displayed. Well, at least it's there. On the menu of acquisition of units, the unit and click on the unit have hung side by side comparisons. Makes it nice for purchasing decisions. Rather than having to remember the statistics and the comings and goings between them. This saves a ton of time.

In saving a game, information by default (you can also change) is the date, place and number of turns. Good enough for me to go out only every save. Description box also allows me to add lots of comments to the saved game. Work on my widescreen LCD 1680x1050 without problems. I comprise a dual monitor and the game out of my second widescreen LED unaccompanied. I am able to have something to show and not be bothered. Hopefully other games to learn from this.

I realize that the AI does not sit on your ass around the hexagons victory and just wait for you to come and set up your plan of attack. They send their units to meet in battle and be careful not to leave their troops are still mounted on the IA bypass to reach other goals for the transport drive. At primary I consider back to the rock, paper, scissors technique of Panzer General was departing to be enjoyable however I have to articulate that this is a extremely polished game. Art of high quality, great game mechanics and game sound system.

That is Panzer General resting on steroids. I take part in through scenarios Poland. Somebody who has played PG will be capable to go right within this game. Interface very similar with some things, such as railways, he added. It's a great game. Like the graphics. As the animation. Congratulations to the designers of a highly polished game of 1.0. So far, no errors found. If you are creative not be able to stop adding things. I just read the manual everything is very easy to get.