Thread: We didn’t get new town with generations in Sims 3 town life stuff

We didn’t get new town with generations in Sims 3 town life stuff

Hell guys I am playing this game from last 1 week and I am very happy through its performance. But at the moment I saw some weird stuff. I love the Sims save for this stuff pack looks similar to its stuff they didn't comprise ready in favor of generations and at the moment they are making us compensate for it. So it’s totally bad idea I think. Does anyone else observed this same thing. Please share your replies with me. What basically you are thinking on this issue.

Re: We didn’t get new town with generations in Sims 3 town life stuff

Hello according to my knowledge there is no town within this latest SP, only fresh places. Every part of we are receiving many new items. However I cannot help feeling that this is the stuff that generations have come up through if there was a city. I'm spending too much unless you see for sale. If you like the Sims will cost $ $ $ however it is a nice relaxing game for what it's worth every denomination, even through errors. This is what I am thinking.

I saw some post on the other forums and from there opinion and according to my some point I will say that If you previously comprise the entire EP released, many of the "new" items you previously comprise. The place looks as if it had been for generations if there is a town and now I'm thinking I did a new city for generations so it could contain and new models based on this accessory pack. I hope this will clear your doubt.

I bought all EP and SP, this package is actually annoying me, I possibly will have jumped and Generations ambitions if it was just the elements I wanted. And the articles no less! Ensure that the European Parliament added more features like the accessory pack offers items only. I'll skip this turn until you see for sale. This is not the first time anyone has done this either, LN and OLS hot tubs? At least that was only one point but not a whole group of items covered by two different PE.

As I said in my own post things of this package is that it gives us more of the things we all have lists of tones in the game and if they wanted more fitness equipment, why not give it the use of our new Simmies used by such as hand weights. The simply superior thing possibly the build mode items and community lots however as their all rabbit holes still they are a most important let down. I hope they will take this under consideration.