Thread: Store items for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff

Store items for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff

I think the developer of the game has take off the Sims 3 to the store for this particular The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff pack. It could be possible that it might disappear. I am sure that it is just because of the sets and simply take down the not get the same. Or it could be possible that they are going to put big set in the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Store items for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff

As far as I know the EA did not put any of the previously released items on the stuff pack which they are going to release. The items which are taken down from the store so the store would be up for the next two years. I am not sure about the about thing but it should not be available for any more. I think they are looking to make more room for the items and to be added into the future so that we can have the same at that time.

It could be possible that the servers which you are having might be quite small so that it cannot hold any digital content. If that is the situation then they need to remove the items from the sever so that it can have the new set of the features into the game. It could be possible that some of the pack which you are going to have quite big so it cannot be hold by the server at all. Hence they need to remove from it.

Well I agree with thing which you have mentioned over here and I don’t think so they are supposed to remove until the end of this month. They have decided that they are supposed to remove Storybook and Bayside items from the store. As far as my opinion is concerned I have really loved the kitchen which has been involved into the game. I have used the same on this particular game and I think there was no issue while using the same on the system of mine.

The thing which I wanted to discuss over here is that it is not popular so far. Well they should be lowered than that of the price. Its quite stranger thing to do remove the sets to sale them. I would like to have the Storybook item in the game and I will purchase the same. Well they are not removed from the server and if you have bought the same then you should simply redownload the same and make use of the same at the time of playing this particular game on the computer of yours.

As far as I know the EA games are reselling the old content which has been released into the past for the limited period of the time. They are supposed to create a sense of urgency for the purchasing of content. People would think to purchase the item before it goes to the vault. They would also think that they are supposed to buy best pack of the 2010. However you are going to have the old product.