Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: following venues and lots are not fitting on the existing lots.

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: following venues and lots are not fitting on the existing lots.

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I have found that the new lot and venue are difficult on the existing lot. Let me know whether you have get the above mentioned issue or not. Any speculation on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: following venues and lots are not fitting on the existing lots.

I think I am aware of the best solution which you can use to get the requirement of yours. well to fit on the existing venue you have to tear down the same. I am unable to figure out what is the fun if you have liked the town and wanted to add the same. Let me know whether the solution which I have mentioned over here is working or not. If there is no change in the situation than I think you have to call the developer of the game and ask for the solution.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: following venues and lots are not fitting on the existing lots.

Well according to me you are talking about the great point in this particular thread. We should have something which would tells about the pre existing towns should be expanded by using the more road line through the routable lane. If you cannot do the same then you will not be able to edit the town mode before you have added any of the pre made lots into this particular game. I am really frustrated with the searching over the town to get the relatively flat spot in the game.

If you are looking to redesigned the lots then you can find the same from the Exchange. Even you can build your map according to the requirement of yours. all the gamers are looking to have crafted world which should be properly integrated in the game. I would like to have the paid for the updated version at the sunset valley or the Twin Brook. I am really wanted to do make over of the existing towns and I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I am looking to make a new building and I think I am going to purchase this particular stuff to get the clothes and other stuffs in the game. I am expecting that the next version of the game would give the quite better user friendly environment and it would quite patience and awesome to have the same so that we can create own town by using the same. By using the same we are going to have quite great user experience while playing the game.

Well there are number of lots into the Sun Valley. I am looking to remove all the fans from the game list. There was no CC in the game and I am having lots of problem in this particular game. I am expecting more maps in the game. There should be lot of roads and semi decorated world into the game. Also there should be some option which can use to remove the roads and also fix terrain. Its mine town so I should have all the freedom to work.