Thread: Can I make Live Q&A for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff session?

Can I make Live Q&A for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff session?

I think you have figure out the thing what I wanted to ask over here after looking at the title of the thread. Well I am looking to have The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff . well I wanted to know can I make Live Q&A? I am hoping that any of the gamer has asked that Café is seems to be an open community in the game. Also there should be something like rabbithole bistro in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I make Live Q&A for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff session?

Well I have found that it has been confirmed as Rabbithole in the game. There could be lots of tables and chairs outside so that it can be work as Bistro. At that particular place the Sims would be able to eat at the rabbithole or outside of the Bistro. Also do you have seen live chat in the game if you have not seen then I let you know you are going to have a great experience while playing this particular game.

I think it is going to talk about the live chat thing. Personally I am not looking to have this particular SP for me. However after looking couple of stuff I have changed the mind of mine. i have garnted some of the stuff remake. There are couple of stuff which we are going to be nice and it would make the SP quite great while playing the game. I am looking for the opinion of the other users on this particular SP and then I am going to purchase the same.

I have gone through all the Q&B thing and I would agree the Café seems to be looking great. The main thing I have loved is the seating place outside of the café. The exclusive part is to have the interiors of the new place where the café is placed. According to me the Gym is also having the great graphical look and feel. I have figure out that the live Q&A has made the most excited stuff for this particular game which we can have for this particular game.

I let you know that I have gone through the entire thing and I think the SP which is going to be release in nearby future would be quite interesting while playing the game. Personally I liked 2 objects in the game. Both the objects are modular chair or you can say as Sofa and another one is laptop which is looking like a old book on the table. There are many other stuffs in the game but I would like to have the same for me.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. the laptop which you have mentioned over here seems to be cool. Also I liked the springy seahorse. It is used to blows bubbles and plays the music into the game. I think it would be the cutest thing which I have seen so far in the game. I am hoping that there would more stuffs in the game which would keep the excitement of playing the game .