Thread: Availability of Laundromat in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

Availability of Laundromat in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

Hi, I use to play the game mentioned in the title itself, but in that I have written about the Laundromat, so I haven’t get that in the stuff pack, so I am not sure that only I am the person who didn’t get this pack or there are too many other as well. And without that it is quite boring to play the game, because it seems that only the town life gets enhanced nothing else isn’t it, or do I have to have ambitions also? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: Availability of Laundromat in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

Let me tell you that the Laundromat is there in town life itself, thus you won’t have to bother about the ambitions patch , but for that you need to update the game for sure otherwise you'll not be able to use that feature, because they have added this features in some of the games only, and such a games required this ambition patch, so make sure that you have the perfect game, otherwise you can have option to run the patch for sure.

The Laundromat is available only in Twinbrook, which is the default town comes up with the game. so first of all you need to Open twinbrook, and then discover the Laundromat in the city, and as soon as you got that you need to copy it over into the library. And as you do that you can simply access it from anywhere and off course from any of your towns. but if you don't get any such laundromat you can simply run the ambition patch as mentioned by the above user.

As far as I know you need to have ambition pack to get the Laundromat available in the town, and yeah I am agree with the above user as well but as far as town life concern we need to have a ambition for sure. I have heard that you can make use of all equipments such as washing machine and the dryers in the game, without using the Laundromat, you just need to purchase from the store.

I think you have got the wrong setup and thus you are not having the Laundromat in the town, so according to me you should uninstall the game first and then download it from another location with the ambition patch, without that patch you cannot have the Laundromat in the game, so make sure that you got the patch, and if suppose you are not getting any such patch over internet, mentioned here again, I’ll give you.

Re: Availability of Laundromat in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

you can have option to buy all the laundry items for yourself and off course it works also without the Laundromat also, and as the extent to I know the ambition patch has the coding included that makes existence of the Laundromat as well. So either you can update the game rather you can buy all that stuff from the game and do it on your own off course. After all, you didn’t required a Laundromats to work with washing machines and dryers.