Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2011

Is The Prep School A Private School in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏ ?

Hi, I have started playing a new version of SIMs 3 town life stuff, and in that all things are wonderful as I got how to play through them actually, but still there is a stuff that makes me confused as the prep school in the game is the private one? I am not getting though I visited there too many times, and if the school is not private then is there anybody who knows the mod to set the uniforms on building, I have tried a lot but didn?t got anyways to do that, any suggestion?
Old 11-07-2011

Re: Is The Prep School A Private School in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏ ?

According to me you the school isn?t a private one but same as we had in the town. And after all they don't make any genuine modification to game play in this stuff pack. No doubt this is the new school in the town I would say, and you can simply visit it whenever you want, but before that you need to get admission on that.
Old 11-07-2011

I would say It's just one more public school in the town a lot similar to the one that come up with Riverview, and the most important thing is like it has the similar functionality as the one that comes up as typical with the base games that?s the Sunset Valley and Ambitions Twinbrook. And the best idea is to construct two schools and place one as a personal and the other as a public.
Old 11-07-2011

If you are thinking to get your sim into private school so first of all you need to call the headmaster, There are three major things that you have to perform while you are amusing the headmaster. First of all is to Have nice stuff, and secondly you need to cook very good food and thirdly Do not just smooze him, or you may lose your points. And while doing this all make sure that you do it in the time given to you, to keep away from yourself running out of time.
Old 11-07-2011

As you have mentioned that you want to change the uniform, let me tell you that there are two edition of outerwear, one for persons who belongs the Seasons EP and one for persons who don?t actually. The one for the bottom game will also come into view with other EPs since it?s just categorized as informal dress. And for the Seasons EP can be initiate in the out wear section.
Old 11-07-2011

Hey at last I got the thing in the management to set the uniform option and select the Sim to whom I want to set the wear and the uniform off course among the displayed one i want him to wear. But after doing that my sims face became different rather ugly than the previous one, so u tried to delete that uniform and then re-wear it, but even though the face changes each time I do that. so is this the normal behavior or this is happening with me only? how to get out of this RID.
Old 14-07-2011

I don?t know in fact how to stop this, but you can have idea to change the sim and do the same because it might be possible that this is happening only with the sim that you have select and also with this try to change the outfit also for the SIm to see whether this is happening or not. But I have heard that we need to have OFB patch for the game to avoid these.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,