Thread: Which new item you wanted to have in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Which new item you wanted to have in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

I have installed The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff on the system of mine. Well the EA is supposed to be updating the objects which are available in the game example like tree houses. However there are not any new items in the game which I can have in the game. Let me know if you are looking to have any new items in the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which new item you wanted to have in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Well I think I would like to have Stage back in this particular game. You should know that you can place on the foundation and use the same for the making different kind of the staircase. According to me there is nothing like useful in the game thing like stage. I am ‘hoping that the developer of the game would look on the thing which I wanted. Let me know if you are supposed to have something interesting in the game.

The heart shaped hot tub in the game and it would be quite nice to have in the game. Also having pool slides and diving boards in the game would be the great thing. If this is not going to happen into the situation then I would like to have long curly perma hair for the female sims in the game. I have seen various hair style in the game then I would like to have the hairstyle in the game and see whether it is working or not.

According to me the developer of the game would give a couple of new stuffs into each and every pack in the game. I think it would be quite desirable to have the same while playing such kind of games. Apart from the above mentioned thing I would like to have SKATEBOARDS. I am hoping that the developer of the game would look on the thing which we are looking for and implement the same by near future.

Well I agree about the new stuffs which are supposed to be implement in the game. I am unable to figure out about the functionality of the skateboard and I think it would be quite difficult to have. If it is used into the same way as it is used on the bikes then I would like to say that it would be quite easy to do in the game. Personally I would like to have the functionality of the Skateboard in the game and I hoping we would have the same really soon.

I am hoping that the they would give us basketball net in the game. I think it would be quite nice to have to see into the generations. However I am thinking that it would be forgot by the people. Another thing which is not available in the game is Pool. I think there is nothing like that in the game. There are couple of thing which I wanted to have in the game is The slide, the board and volleyball net. However I would like to have Pool in the game if the above mentioned thing is not provided in the game.