Thread: Pc get stucks and shows blue screen error while playing video game?

Pc get stucks and shows blue screen error while playing video game?

Friends really in deep trouble can you guys help me out of this I don’t know how to solve this am not able to play any game or anything for longer time because as I am doing that the pc gets stacks for some time and then just shows the blue screen error and then it takes time in restarting I don’t know what to do in this situation can you guys tell me what should I do what measures would be right in this situation.

re: Pc get stucks and shows blue screen error while playing video game?

Ok so I think this would be the problem with you graphic card it must now be taking the load and it must be getting crushed so why don’t you try by replacing it just replace it with some of you friends graphic card and see if that helps you out I think this is the only problem and it would solve your problem in no time so don’t worry just check it out and get done with your problem.

If it is when you are playing all the games or if you are running some heavy software which would use the RAM very much and that time if you get blue screen it may be that you RAM or hard disk has some problem and you need to deal with them just check out for them they would get the problem sorted or simply do one thing one by one just fix all the connection again and just see if that helps you out and if you are still getting the blue screen.

Well I would be telling you something very different to do and it’s like just try to download Speedfan, go to the SMART tab and do a complete analysis online. At the bottom of the page, it say you have bad sectors? That is a bad sign. Also, although I'm not sure about its power, Antec is a good brand. I have three or fewer years of Antec Basiq 350w running my quad-core i5 750 95 W TDP system along with 2 hds and low-end GeForce 210. I have no problem in games even if the graphics a bit OC. Hopefully it helps.

Don’t you think this can be due to some problem of files been corrupted in the Windows system file and which is making you face this problem because I also had this problem and was facing it very badly with no solution later on I thought of formatting my pc or just doing system restore and that helped me out my PC started working fine after I did system restore but I still formatted my PC because i dint wanted to happen anything again and this can be because of some software which can be faulty and may ask you to face such weird problem so try it out and let’s think that it would take you out of this problem.

It can be caused by several things that can be both software and hardware related. Try reinstalling your operating system, if the problem is imposed then you know that the problem is hardware based. If this is so, it could be the RAM, motherboard, hard disk; ROM, graphics card, almost any part of their team in order of likelihood, so you'd better take your computer to a professional and technical make them understand this. Check out for all of them. Maybe they can be helpful.

Re: Pc get stucks and shows blue screen error while playing video game?

Blue screen errors have lots of reason to come up with, i have heard that they can be even because of the RAM of hard disk well am not sure with this but i know one of the reason and i think i am sure with that this also occurs becasue of the Software crushing some of the software gets crushed up and because of what the problem starts up so may be the Game has some problem if this happens only when the game is been played i think you need to uninstall it and just check up does this still happens or no and if yes then fix the error by windows CD by repairing it hope that helps or simple format the c drive i hope this would work surely.