Thread: I am disappointed with some bug in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

I am disappointed with some bug in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

Expect little to change the money forked out in the digital furniture! In all seriousness, judging by the status of packages of things past three, I'm not expecting EA to do something impressive with this accessory pack. I do not expect EA to do anything good at all. If you think I'm saying anything wrong, please give your opinion. I'm waiting for all your helpful answers to make this discussion more interesting. Thanks

re: I am disappointed with some bug in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

I have the same opinion that this is so glitched and Bugeda as the rest and how well the pets EP and the rest come up with. I'm thinking about stop buying these games completely would save me allot of money. I am very discouraged with the Sims 3 at the time. Probably I am impressed at least some if not for the disaster that was ambitious. I feel like I'm complaining a lot from The Sims recently. I still think it is a fantastic game, but I've never been a fan of the media packages (and I bought a good number of them).

I was disappointed in all the accessory pack for The Sims launched both 2 and 3. They just did not seem worth the money, and it is difficult to put them entirely new elements with new integrations? Even if only as a pool table, it would be more attractive, especially for people who want new themes for your Sims to interact with, but not entirely new game, like the expansion packs. Packages are fresh material which is far from the people to get things for your game for people who do not like downloading things or do not have broadband.

I love packages of things because I understand that all they do is provide more screens of the things that are already in the game. I do not expect to include a new game in the media packages because it is not their purpose, that's for the expansion packs. Do not want more, and then do not buy the media packages. Not missing whatever thing if you do not care regarding the old variations of furniture, clothing and hairstyles. I am extremely eager regarding this pack of trimmings; it appears to be the best for Sims 3 so far.

Much more. SP in aus are $ 29 and there is almost nothing on all items. I wish there were more disorder and decoration articles; lately we just have a new set of sofas, beds and counters, just a new haircut for men and women. Worst money ever spent. If you are unhappy through it, at that moment do not pay money for it. It's as straightforward as that. It possibly will not be worth it to you, however many people consider its worth. Sorry, you are not satisfied.

What is disappointing to me about these things now packages is that they're adding things that were key elements in the outlets of the expansions come so far. Yes I know the ep to give more, but one of the outlets to the ambition was laundry. Do not have ambition? No problem, here's clothes anyway. They have last minute? No problem, here are some hot tubs for that anyway. Generations are not you? Well, that's fine, here are some tree houses. When announcing the 3 ep, laundry and hot tubs were key elements of sale.

Re: I am disappointed with some bug in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff‏

My expectations for packages things tend to be quite low. I buy them because I like the extra content, and the store is too expensive. In the last two packets of material have not been so suspicious. However, the screens of the last of the objects have been deleted some of my precautions, this seems to be one of the best packages of material to date. This is a pack of accessories. Just add things. If you want things, buy it. If you do not want, do not. None of that is game changing. At least this package does not seem to be a scam compared to the past, what may well be worth every penny. We have to wait and see.