Thread: Completed all missions but still xp shorted in infamous 2

Completed all missions but still xp shorted in infamous 2

I just completed all the mission and side missions of this game on my 2nd play through as evil and I am as regards 9000xp short of getting all the power upgrades. I really not understand how this possible? How do you get additional xp if there is no missions remain? Anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone has any idea or any information which help to solve this issue.

Re: Completed all missions but still xp shorted in infamous 2

I purposely did not train leaves melee or Gigawatt to spend on skills that bad karma and I'm still short of 4k short indeed. I will find it difficult to get the final upgrade of evil for the trophy. What's more after playing through the force was not given the trophy final drive. Very annoying that one, but not enough to have that trophy XP may be the only saving light I would go back and replay the game again for the third time!

All I need for the platform is max out updates of evil and need two more pieces (fragments last man those are annoying). Probably would take me years to get the xp by running round theirs but not enough to make. I can only end it again with the easy and spend my xp just what I need to get the trophy, or do not have to improve all skills that only the main ones. That’s a bit of an uncle who completes their trophy getting hard, turns off before the appeared trophy? I have heard this trophy can take a while to activate after finishing.

Do not rush through the side missions, complete side missions to recover territory = nobody to fight. I the most of my good karma not long after my winning streak, and still have the better part of one and the islands of half the country missions to do. I am in my career now bad karma, and the only side quests I'm doing until much later in the game are the missions of bad karma. And, do not update the karma cannot, at this stage in my second run I have not updated fall of thunder or melee or leaves at all.

Go to the train tracks in Warren and keep going until you reach the part with the small tunnel when it comes to the western side of a dumpster to jump and be firing rockets at you from a ledge. Kill a lot of XP and run to the station where you can get ambushed by some more garbage. Then run back to the ledge where the dump rocket will regenerate. Just keep going from the garbage rocket to the station and they will reappear, even if the territory is taken.

I had the same problem after playing through a second time. However, I still had plenty of side quests left. Do not upgrade melee damage taken and absorbed power. Then I heard the mission in southern Warren, near the garage where the garbage men and harvesters struggle over and under the train tracks. Just kill most of them (mainly pipes and holders RPG) and when only a few left to kill yourself or let you kill and start again. Keep doing over and over again. I have around 300-400XP to go, he only had 2 / 3 minutes