Thread: Unable to complete Second Island mission in infamous 2

Unable to complete Second Island mission in infamous 2

I just like this game very much and I really like to complete all missions of this. But here I just stuck on island mission. I am attempting to end up the second Island and have one area at a standstill lope but the bad guys. It's the region with the Crane in where you save Zeke in a previous story mission. There is no mission indicator there and I have looked all over the place for one to activate. I have killed everybody in the surrounding area but at a standstill can’t find it. I really not understand what I am missing. Anyone have any idea how I can solve this issue?

Re: Unable to complete Second Island mission in infamous 2

It's possibly just a hidden package mission, but it might not of necessity emerge first time. Keep on going back each so frequently and killing everybody in the region and it will emerge finally. The % would point to a hidden package. I think the trigger point is over close to a wharf or somewhat, the other thing which can stop side missions emerging on the map is if you haven't completed the earlier Satellite Uplink missions.

I am stuck on the same stage extract. Second Island is complete, apart from this one area. While I was cleaning the second island, I had a mission icon is not on my radar that are not on the map screen, but I've been everywhere in the last area to clear and there is no "missing" markers mission. I'm making the island one third; boy those guys are hard to overcome. I have yet to upgrade my standard bolt for the highest level (has 11,000 of the 12,000 XP required), so hopefully we will make some difference.

We seem to be more or less the same stage in the game. The area lost is at the bottom left of the map. Yes, those guys are tough to beat. It had a maximum power to reduce the damage but did not make a big difference. I am also having the same problem but mine is north of the second island where John Rescue. Its mission the only thing left to do and it has cleared all the islands. Anyone knows what or where it is.

Try keeping track of the cranes, if any. I hope you did not call the type of mission in the sea lol, even though technically they should return if it is still a red zone. It took a week off while I was playing through Killzone 2, but returned to inFamous yesterday. I was in the area I mentioned before, when I ambushed - after defeating all of them a mission that began missing package so I'm doing now.