Thread: Have I messed up Hard Finish Trophy in infamous 2

Have I messed up Hard Finish Trophy in infamous 2

Today I started the infamous hard and when I manually started the game entered the difficult option as soon as I could and from Medium to difficult. I have the second island, but now I am reading some disturbing messages from here and other advice that says you can only get this trophy, if you let the game change the complexity for you after the first mission or set it to HARD In the other game and then when you start a new game that will be the highest since the beginning.

Re: Have I messed up Hard Finish Trophy in infamous 2

I'm asking is that I just played through my normal playthrough wrong and then start again on the drive or give me the trophy hard to do it the way I have? Really annoying to be honest, when I read this because it's not as if he never clearly explained that this is what you have to do in the game. And I can know now what I'm buggered if I can then at least just get the trophies necessary evil and then move on to another game until the final drive, rather than fight to the finish in hard and not even get the gold trophy do so.

I just got it now, last boss was ache in the arise on hard, but so happy it's over now, But yeah, the Hard Finish trophy took about 40 seconds to emerge later than the Evil Finish trophy one time the last cut scene ended. Now I necessitate on more stunts (Right back) and complete evil upgrades for the platinum. Just irritating having to get about 10000 more XP to completely max out the evil weapons I require.

Are some of you buying all the skills are not well-karma? I had to grow a bit of XP to finish my powers good karma, but maxed out my bad karma powers even before beating Kessler, and was on Hard with lower levels of XP awarded (and no I did not die and repeated very often at all). That said, the end of the fight Kessler was a little hard drive does not have to reduce the damage and looming skills updates.

What I did to achieve the XP needed to find a level on the third island I had plenty of enemies to kill, and when I got close to completing the mission was abandoned and restarted again. I made a doctor of one who had to collect three pills a first group of children had 5 lines in total, each child value 75XP easy / normal, and 4 or 5 normal, so it was increasingly clear 500XP and I was excelling in each go in less than 2 minutes, I have my XP in no time