Thread: Unable to perform stunt in Infamous 2

Unable to perform stunt in Infamous 2

It is one in which the shock wave that three bad guys at the same time a high ceiling. First actually getting in place to get all three to fall too high or low, but also, secondly, I cannot find many places where three bad guys are in one place to do this! I have seen the tower in the district of neon near zekes roof has three and I tried not to come back and I thought to try, but damn I cleared the area of evil in error by making a side mission.

Re: Unable to perform stunt in Infamous 2

Primary district of the game. Big circular building through red on top of it which you climb to acquire the first dead drop. 3 reapers spawn up there still if you have finished all territory. In addition, if you start at Zeke's roo after that head down towards the station resting on the train tracks; just subsequent to the station you be supposed to perceive a broken pier out to sea. Jump onto the large segment of it, after that run back up to the station. Five guys are supposed to spawn every time; as results you are able to just keep on going back in anticipation of you manage to shockwave 3 at once.

That is wrong, regenerates approximately 4 times and did not bother and it was a rather poor people of the shock wave from the man this trick is not too difficult logistically demanding test! Myself and others have completed this stunt like this. In my case, I failed my first attempt, so the way he died and came back and viola! Everyone was there a second time. Curiously, although I could not hit them all with a shock wave. but instinctively I hit a shockwave seconds to launch the third reaper, while the other two were in the air and gave me the trick.

Well I persisted in this and the time worked, thank you very much. Ew tuxs way was a good year, but had already made the next mission. I was next to the next two easy tricks of the head, shot him a replica waveing Baddy, after five bad guys with a grenade. However, now I have to do "Whack a Mole," which is to deliver a drop thunder to end a line. Question what is a conduit? Because I tried the bad guys in Warren and has not worked and I've tried Baddy (yes, there is one left) in the historic district and did not work.

The following is easy. The ducts are the engine super-ish "bad guys." the first is in the game are the white teleport to send a blast on the floor to you. However, the easiest conduit to do hit-a-mole is located on the third island (Historical Center). They look like one of the 'Children', surrounded by a giant pink silouette. Blast him until he passed out and then drop a thunderbolt to kill him. However, any tube that is one to do only the easiest of the main conduits dumps is the fact that generates little spider things yellow.

I think you're right, I finished the game and all side missions to 100% and I've been up the tower at least a dozen times, not once have led to these enemies. I'm beginning to think fook to get all the tricks in the least good game because of this. I also advised a friend who thought using this place. That said, another friend of mine, you cannot run, and only half an hour ago you told me on MSN using the YouTube video with the location of railways to help.

Well sorry guys, I cannot explain why it will not work. I can only say it worked for me, and I read about it online before you try. Just to be sure we are talking about the same building, which is near the top of Zeke. I'm sure it was the building with drop dead first, but after suffering a stepson and ex-roommates playing for hours and hours last week, I have no desire to turn the game on just to check. It's a big red circular building near the site of Zeke though.