Thread: Will you buy PSN pass (ps3) or not?

Will you buy PSN pass (ps3) or not?

Like EA Sports games that Sony is at the moment charged people to play online to compel anyone but the original owner to buy a pass online. Is an attempt to combat the sale of utilizes games, however also affect game play that you have a different account, playing on a different PS3, and bring the game to a friend's house to play? Are you willing to pay? Please share your opinion on it. I am waiting for your replies. Show your huge response thank you.

Re: Will you buy PSN pass (ps3) or not?

It has its pros and cons. The pro is that developers will comprise extra money, whichever through selling more new games or make people pay $ 10 for online play. However the downside is that you will not be clever to borrow a friend's game or games GameFly Rental, Redbox, Blockbuster, ext. Another disadvantage is that it makes the games more expensive for players who tend to buy used games and now have to go up again. None of this affects me a lot, so I never thought any of the consequences beyond the game used.

It is clear to me that developers and players with extra money are the winners (the more money a developer is additional possible to make a sequel, who be acquainted with an additional $ 10 used for every game sold will be utilize added the amount collected within sales of latest means better games in the future) and retail players restricted cash are losers (The games are becoming more expensive because of this). Battlefield player Joe used to see all three for $ 50 could go to Battlefield 3 because it is cheaper (which is just an example, if B3 is that thing IdK pass).

I can change the games in very often, but I cannot remember the last time I bought a used game. What bothers me is that I really hope it's not like how EA does. In NHL 11, if anyone ever wants to play online NHL have to play my own and not mess with my stats. I do not want my record impressive victories in bad shape! This is the part I'm not too excited. And being able to take one game at a friend's house exclusive of having to transfer accounts. Sony does not consider that we all play with ourselves?

In fact, there seems to know what you're talking about. I have serious worries that this will have the appalling consequence predicted. Sony has up till now to screw over people through multiple accounts resting on a single PS3 and additional games; there will majority likely be a trial period used for online play. Look at it this way, the general public made the super idiot GameStop model of success, so much so that publishers are now looking to try to find a way to make money with the market segment that receives absolutely no money.

People pay money for utilizing games for the reason that they do not would like to expend $ 60 on most games (and that's me anyway). At the moment, as in the situation of SKV, he has to drop $ 76 subsequent to taxes, in favor of a damn game. It's unreasonable. Development projects and wonders why players only buy the "safe"? It would certainly be buying new games instead of waiting forever for them to drop prices, so long as I save more money collecting it, so it is what I perform.

I do not see why anyone would bother cheaps or chapters that rent would be irritating, I would be given in favor of rent. Nevertheless, this means extra money in favor of developers and publishers. Used game sales perform not anything superior for anyone other than the retail store, why do much to enforce buying a used game. Never trade / purchase. It's good for the industry to buy new games. Buying used is the addition of more than a springboard for further collapse developer.