Thread: Capcom has decided to destroy video game sales with the one-save game

Capcom has decided to destroy video game sales with the one-save game

On the whole what Capcom has completed is a matter Mercenaries 3D game at a time. Once you've not closed all the goodies and played the whole game will not be proficient to delete the saved game data and start again as if it were a fresh copy. Consider this: Mercenaries 3D loan to a friend, a younger brother will have no value because you can only keep playing with the saved configuration and create your personal. We have game publishers make no income from the trade of used video games, but finishing with the ability to hit the reset button which just take it too far.
    Although one can argue that sales of used video games are actually more damage that piracy remains a lowball movement Capcom to do, especially with a franchise as big and important as the Resident Evil series. Other publishers are going after in the path of Capcom to take a place next to the profitable used game market? I truly hope this is not an indication of things to come.

Re: Capcom has decided to destroy video game sales with the one-save game

I think this is one of the good decisions taken by Capcom. Capcom daily loses a massive amount of finance due to video games sales. Thus this was the reason why Capcom move to take such decision. Well I think many companies such as ubisoft soon be following to have the same. Ubisoft used games an additional ten bucks to play online, it’s only an issue a time till we like the Xbox. We can only see what happens in future.

I disagree with Capcom at all. The reason most people purchase second-hand games since they do not have the wealth to buy the game at full price when it first came out, or another game had main concern at the moment. The fact that their games are saved in an agreement for once does not mean that people who bought in lots of games used to be treated at once to buy new games.
    Instead, I feel this motion blur Capcom games, and people will be more reluctant to buy the games due to decreased re-playability factor. Capcom should polish their games and make them more desirable on rivalry, not to punish the players to pick up later games. I feel for developers when they cannot get your expected sales, but could not (and should) be a better way to increase sales IMO.

Hey buddy I agree with you and if this is the final decision of Capcom than I am not going to buy capcom games for DS/3DS. They would probably incur gamer wrath if that were to happen. Way to show your true colors Capcom. I'm sure this will cause revenue to increase but you may lose your customers so think about this before you make any decisions. Well we can only hope something good so let’s see.

I already had a pretty big success in recent years, but I was wrong. Looks like I'll be boycotting the games now just beginning, if this is true, that is with me? Do not get me wrong, though. I understand that companies did not like the fact of not making any money on the sale of used games. However, this is a step in the right direction. Should be more concerned about restoring its image and quality of their games before they begin to be anxious about this, in my opinion. I hope enough people complain and see the error of his ways and stop it.

Forgive my ignorance, but it is a system of 3DS HH has no internal memory and saved game data is physically in the game cartridge? Before we continue let me first say that I am not very knowledgeable about what follows, but it's just my assumption: What I'm getting is that I think this would not be possible with the PS3 or 360 because they think the disks are read only to evade people against pirated copies. Therefore, the data is stored on the hard disk where the disk cannot impose a rule guardian. On the other hand, you could install something, a kind of save procedure to install the game. Anyway I do not know if I'm in the right direction, but that's what came to mind when I considered this article.