Thread: Fallout New Vegas 1.06 PS3 Patch is out now

Fallout New Vegas 1.06 PS3 Patch is out now

Hello guys I am desperately waiting for the PS3 patch for fallout new Vegas. I heard that it’s out. But still I am not confident about it. Does anyone know about it? I try to search regarding to this patch on Google or even on an official site of PS3 but still I did not get any information about it. If anyone know about it then please share post back your replies here. So it will helpful for others who all are looking for this patch and its features. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Fallout New Vegas 1.06 PS3 Patch is out now

Hello yes you heard correct about it. Basically this patch introduced on 6th July 2011 for ps3. And they going to released pc version and Xbox version within some months. Basically this patch comes within at 293MB. I hope this information will help you. If you want to know more about it then I will suggest you to check about it on an official site of game and not on a Xbox. If you have any additional query then you can ask me again. I will try to answer you. Thank you.

Hello I try to find about it. And yes it’s released. Then I try to find about it features and I found out all features of this game on a Wikipedia. Just go through that this website. And read all the features of this game. So I will only say that it’s an awesome game. And you have to play this game. I can’t play this game because I am still waiting for the pc version of this game. So you enjoy this game and then let me know whats your opinion about the game play thank you.
    ]

I be acquainted with this would happen as a result I did not pay money for first day consequently they possibly will iron out all the mistakes first and it's time you are able to acquire at the present XD. Not convinced whether to pay money for it at the moment for the PS3, however if it's cheap. Accordingly somebody have a superior site? Basically I am not a core user of internet so I don’t know how to search about this site. So please help me thank you.

Hello I got some information about your bets buy query for this game. And I found that this patch you will get within a 10 $ I think. I am not sure about it. But still if you have a query then try to find it on internet for. As you are saying you are not a core user of internet so I will say you just type the download patch for Fallout New Vegas. So you will get all downloading link for it. I hope this information will help you thank you.

To be truthful, I have not still played the game, nevertheless, one and all praised Fallout 3 never got to play and saw this line at best buy for $ 10 I thought I'd take a couple of days. It was almost the price of rent, and wanted to try, so I picked up on the cheap. YouTube videos I saw of it before buying it look good will test in the coming days. This is what I think about it. So as a result I will only say that this is an awesome game. And I am waiting for it thank you.