Thread: Why there is no excitement for Dungeon Siege 3?

Why there is no excitement for Dungeon Siege 3?

Well as the title of thread is saying why I am over here and what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I am looking to play the Dungeon Siege 3 on the Xbox 360 of mine. I have found that the there is no user who is interested to play this particular game. I am unable to figure out why there is no interest from the gamers. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why there is no excitement for Dungeon Siege 3?

I have gone through the video of the games and I have found that the this particular game is having great graphical look and feel. However I am expecting that this particular game would be quite better for the PC. But still there would be okay thing if you can play the game on the gaming console. so I have decided that I am going to purchase this particular game and I would play the same on the computer of mine.

The developer of the game has designed the controller for the console as well as computer. Personally I am thinking to play the game on the Controller with the computer of mine. hence I don’t think so they did not require to cut down the skills just because of the control. You will be able to select the stance and you can also select the abilities which you can implement while playing the game. If you wanted to use the 3 abilities while playing the game then you need to press the different stances so you can simply press the button and you will get 3 abilities more.

As far as I know all the computers are having the support for the controller and using that particular option you will be able to play the game by using the game pad. I have already played the Crysis 2 by using the game pad on the computer of mine. I think it seems to be quite awesome to play the game. I think there should be some reason because the Studio which has been made the game and it seems to be best game which you can play.

We have to look on the StarCraft 2 to see and it would not look better the game which we are talking about. Well you can control only one while playing the game. The character which you can join then the other characters which you can select to play. You will be able to get the same as you progress while playing the game. I have not seen anything like character swapping while playing the game. If there is a issue then it should be fixed by the developer of this particular game.

Personally I wanted to play the game Dungeon Siege 3. Well Obsidian is one of the favorite developers and I would love to play the game which has been developed by them. Currently I am not having any specific idea regarding this particular game. I guess this particular game would be better than that of the Dragon Age 2. I am hoping that there would be lots of fun while playing the game and now we have to see what is going t happen.

I have played the demo version of the Dungeon Siege 3 on the gaming console of mine and I have noticed that this particular game seems to be quite linear. I would like to purchase the game if there something different than that of the main storyline of this particular game. Also I wanted to know the opinion of the gamers who have played this particular game and share the experience so that other users of this particular forum can get the idea of the game.